A Janet Twitter Trend??

bu.

So usually when it's an artists birthday they tend to become a twitter trend on that day. I propose we get Janet trending on her birthday too. I know I'll be tweeting #happybirthdayjanet or something. Would anyone on Twitter be willing to get her trending?

So usually when it's an artists birthday they tend to become a twitter trend on that day. I propose we get Janet trending on her birthday too. I know I'll be tweeting #happybirthdayjanet or something. Would anyone on Twitter be willing to get her trending?

Count me in! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

RT these:

I want to wish a Great Friend who always been there 4 me @JanetJackson a Happy Birthday! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYJANET! We love u!

— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott)

May 16, 2011

Wishing the lovely, talented, incredible woman @JanetJackson a Happy Birthday!!! #HappyBirthdayJanet #Honor+Respect

— MYA (@MISSMYA)

May 16, 2011

Under Damita Jo. With Discipline, and Poetic Jusice, All For You. HappyBirthdayJanet

— Stevie's Wonder (@Stevies_Wonder)

May 16, 2011

I pledge allegiance to janet., the leader of our Rhythm Nation. And to Control, for which it stands. The Nation. HappyBirthdayJanet

May 16, 2011

100 million albums. 35 #1s. 6 Grammys. Oscar and Golden Globe nominee. Best selling author. Your fave's inspiration. HappyBirthdayJanet

May 16, 2011

The tweets that have the most RT are what keep HappyBirthdayJanet trending.

Archived