The "Spicy" Picture/GIF Thread

Evil.

chile aint nothing like looking at a guy with a hot body toweling off after he just got out the shower, sorry can't co-sign the dick as the only thing for me, I like to see everything, a nice package, nice personality, smooth skin, humility. Let's not generalize on Black men

lets keep it real

wen im looking @ someone changing clothes or coming outta the shower

im looking for the cock or bulge in their pants etc

everything else is irrelevant to me

if u havent got a nice dick, forget it

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets keep it real

so your ------>

my dick is big so :whistle:

lets keep it real

so your ------>

my dick is big so :whistle:

Nope...she can't come for my head game. :coffee::shifty::excited:

He doesn't know what he's missing. -_-

nope honey he can't even hear it...nothing like a dark room late at night with two guys going at it and the room is being filled with smacking sounds cause sum nice phat ass cakes getting pounded to all hell :clapping:

lets keep it real

so we need some bulge pics for you then huh? :whistle:

anywaz jb

lets not ruin this thread

but no i dont like big ones

not all big ones are nice

it has 2 look sexy

have u ever been 2 a gay dance party, jb

go there...ull see 1000000000000000sssssss of bois with no clothes on or shirts off

they all look same

u try think back, u cant remember one person

only few are exceptional and stand out

:excited::excited: :excited: :blush::dance:

that shit turn me the fuck on when I get in it real good and get to smacking that ass up, I mean beat it the fuck up, go in so deep my balls slap against his :filenails: if it aint sore afterwards I haven't done my job

:shifty: Almost as good as u huh lol :clapping:

I know a guy that can do that with me, but he tricky, he has a girlfriend, and he so down low, but love that shit, he suck me off in my jeep have all my dick down his throat and can lick my balls at the same time I be like...whew shit, honey I found a keeper :clapping:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

this is embarasing now

and u guys prolly wont find it sexy

but i found one of the guys in this documentary sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy....the one with the brown hair

i got so turned on

ok when they say nudity and parental discretion advised that means I can put the remote down :excited:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

this is embarasing now

and u guys prolly wont find it sexy

but i found one of the guys in this documentary sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy....the one with the brown hair

i got so turned on

Im sorry boo I can't do it, they dirty living in huts and shit, missing teeth, ima need you to give a watch from here to here number :filenails:

Maybe he's not into muscles and a pretty face. I know Im not a MAJOR muscle fanatic myself ..its just too much meanwhile someone like Blatin LOOOOOOVES muscular men..

actually muscles can be a bit intimidating, dudes out here built like that ONLY want that, and most of us are not HE-Man, we can be tone, thick and a lot of other things, just give me HTWP and im good, good looking face sure, I actually met a dude that wanted me to fuck him but he was so smoking hot I was too intimidated to touch him...but we ALL have our insecurities :filenails:

that shit turn me the fuck on when I get in it real good and get to smacking that ass up, I mean beat it the fuck up, go in so deep my balls slap against his :filenails: if it aint sore afterwards I haven't done my job

:excited::yahoo::excited::yahoo:

One has to be a connoisseur of the booty to truly understand... :yep: OWN is a size queen. -_- Not that there's anything wrong with that. :shifty: lol

One has to be a connoisseur of the booty to truly understand... :yep: OWN is a size queen. -_- Not that there's anything wrong with that. :shifty: lol

No dear

I understand bum

But like....who gives a shit

size queens are the worst they really don't get it, I mean you could have a dick that make King Kong blush but if you don't have that swag and shit...chile I can't even keep going this is too high school ed for me :rolleyes:

Archived