The "Spicy" Picture/GIF Thread

Evil.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No dear

I understand bum

But like....who gives a shit

Again, you have to be a true connoisseur of the booty to understand.

size queens are the worst they really don't get it, I mean you could have a dick that make King Kong blush but if you don't have that swag and shit...chile I can't even keep going this is too high school ed for me :rolleyes:

:lol:

There's nothing wrong with a big dick ( :shifty: )but for some it's the only thing that matters. lol

It doesn't matter. It should be a courtesy post. :filenails:

It does matter. Considering that 99.9995 percent of the board is gay men, the first thing you think of concerning sex is the male physique. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....and again, like someone said, we're not here for fish. :coffee:

It does matter. Considering that 99.9995 percent of the board is gay men, the first thing you think of concerning sex is the male physique. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....and again, like someone said, we're not here for fish. :coffee:

No, that's because a bunch of you are perverts with no morals or self-respect. When I think of sex, I immediately think of Janet, or a Janet song. And that goes for e-life and real life. :lmao:

No, that's because a bunch of you are perverts with no morals or self-respect. When I think of sex, I immediately think of Janet, or a Janet song. And that goes for e-life and real life. :lmao:

or sex-deprived filenails.giffilenails.gif

Lies. :rolleyes:

When you think of sex you think of those ugly ass rappers you like so much. :sigh: You may think of a Janet song in reference to one of those ugly ass rappers, but you don't immediately think of Janet.

I'm waiting on the day when you immediately think of me when you think about sex... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Lies. :rolleyes:

When you think of sex you think of those ugly ass rappers you like so much. :sigh: You may think of a Janet song in reference to one of those ugly ass rappers, but you don't immediately think of Janet.

I'm waiting on the day when you immediately think of me when you think about sex... :excited: :excited: :excited:

:rolleyes: @ that first part. Let's not. :rolleyes: Anytime there's a discussion about sex, I resort to Janet. B)

I do think of you when I think about sex. Your sex is male, and my sex is male. ^_^

Archived