The "Spicy" Picture/GIF Thread

Evil.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyrical ..I have a question. Since you're a str8 man ...does a str8 man absolutely 100% think NOTHING when they see a dude with a PHAT ASS? Is there not even an inkling of a thought of "damn" ..or "whoa" ..or "shit,wtf is wrong wit me,I aint pose ta be lookin at dat" ..??

Lyrical ..I have a question. Since you're a str8 man ...does a str8 man absolutely 100% think NOTHING when they see a dude with a PHAT ASS? Is there not even an inkling of a thought of "damn" ..or "whoa" ..or "shit,wtf is wrong wit me,I aint pose ta be lookin at dat" ..??

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I don't think of anything freaky when I see a dude with a phat ass

:lol: I don't check out the fellas, but I'm not one of those homophobic dudes that will lie and say "I didn't see it" if a dude bent over in front of me or walked by in tight pants or something like that. I'm sure I'd make a comment like "Damn, that dude got an ass like a sista" :lmao: but as far as thinking sexual thoughts, I can't say that I have.

That actually reminds me of this test thing that came up on Myspace back in the day. It was a series of 20 or so pictures of asses, you clicked either "hot ass", "nice ass", or "ugly ass" . . . in the end, if you selected that you were male at the beginning, it says how gay you are because it reveals the full sized pictures and you realize you were rating guys asses :lol: some of those asses LOOKED like females asses. It was designed to make the case that "a donk is a donk." :asham:

I'm not really an ass man though, so that's not really the place I'm checkin' for when I'm out scopin' ^_^

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I don't think of anything freaky when I see a dude with a phat ass

:lol: I don't check out the fellas, but I'm not one of those homophobic dudes that will lie and say "I didn't see it" if a dude bent over in front of me or walked by in tight pants or something like that. I'm sure I'd make a comment like "Damn, that dude got an ass like a sista" :lmao: but as far as thinking sexual thoughts, I can't say that I have.

That actually reminds me of this test thing that came up on Myspace back in the day. It was a series of 20 or so pictures of asses, you clicked either "hot ass", "nice ass", or "ugly ass" . . . in the end, if you selected that you were male at the beginning, it says how gay you are because it reveals the full sized pictures and you realize you were rating guys asses :lol: some of those asses LOOKED like females asses. It was designed to make the case that "a donk is a donk." :asham:

I'm not really an ass man though, so that's not really the place I'm checkin' for when I'm out scopin' ^_^

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the test pulling a "punk'd"

As far as ur answer...thats commendable I respect the honesty cuz MOST men act like they cant see that another man has a phat ass, as if they go blind when a dude walks by :wacko:

Like that test says ..a phat ass is a phat ass,lets be real :yahoo:

I cannot believe someone said that not one of these guys are attractive? I can understand being bitter, sure, but damn that Im sure every guy on this board that gets down wit dudes would have picked at least one guy if they had the chance to pick anyone posted and get down with them

I cannot believe someone said that not one of these guys are attractive? I can understand being bitter, sure, but damn that Im sure every guy on this board that gets down wit dudes would have picked at least one guy if they had the chance to pick anyone posted and get down with them

I think maybe OWN was being either funny or sarcastic .. :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the test pulling a "punk'd"

As far as ur answer...thats commendable I respect the honesty cuz MOST men act like they cant see that another man has a phat ass, as if they go blind when a dude walks by :wacko:

Like that test says ..a phat ass is a phat ass,lets be real :yahoo:

I felt like the test violated me a little bit, not gonna lie

:lol::asham:-_- but I thought it was genius. I tricked a bunch of my boys into doing it. You shoulda heard the "damn, that ass is so phat", "she got a donk", "shake dat ass", and "I'd smash" comments they were saying throughout. The whole time I'm laughin' my ass off inside cuz I know what's gonna happen at the end :w00t:

I know what you mean. I've never been that dude, I keep it 100 -- never felt I had to portray the big macho man type brotha. That's just not my style B)

Shit, that's a case that could be argued, because like I said I'm no bootyologist, but some of those asses did look like girl asses :lol:, and I don't know one guy that said "ugly ass" to all of those asses in the pictures. >_< However, who that ass is attached to is the deal breaker, :yep: that changes everything, to me at least :lol:

Archived