Planet Janet's Got Talent

Evil.

Nope, I've never done anything professional. It's only a pastime for me. I didn't know you wrote a children's book! That's brilliant! :thumbup:

Thank you, it was a long process but it's all done now and has done fairly well, I need to push it some more in the coming weeks :)

Thank you, it was a long process but it's all done now and has done fairly well, I need to push it some more in the coming weeks :)

Welp, I think you've revealed your talent Paul -- you're an excellent children's book author!

:dance:

Is it currently for sale?! I'd purchase one from you to read to my nieces and nephews! It'd be cool to be able to say, "I'm friends with the guy who wrote this!!!" :excited:

I sing and rap a lil bit :yep:

OH SHIT SELZ!!!! I had NO idea you could sing and rap! This just made my damn day :excited: :excited: :excited::blush: We should collab, miss! :lol: That was good shit! You slayed "Valerie", got the crowd all involved, and you kill't "Doo-Wop (That Thing)" :clapping: Do you have anymore videos you uploaded to YouTube? I wanna hear more! :w00t:

OH SHIT SELZ!!!! I had NO idea you could sing and rap! This just made my damn day :excited: :excited: :excited::blush: We should collab, miss! :lol: That was good shit! You slayed "Valerie", got the crowd all involved, and you kill't "Doo-Wop (That Thing)" :clapping: Do you have anymore videos you uploaded to YouTube? I wanna hear more! :w00t:

lol thanks, you're not so bad yourself ;):blush:

I don't have any other vids or audio, I need to fix something but last time I tried, my microphone wouldn't work properly.

Welp, I think you've revealed your talent Paul -- you're an excellent children's book author!

:dance:

Is it currently for sale?! I'd purchase one from you to read to my nieces and nephews! It'd be cool to be able to say, "I'm friends with the guy who wrote this!!!" :excited:

it is gor sale, but only in the UK right now. im working on getting it out in the USA and on the kindle and stuff :-)

Archived