My First Time

Evil.

My First Time...Smoking Weed:

The first time I smoked weed, I was sure I wasn't high....until it was brought to my attention that I was giggling uncontrollably via my friends. We were on our way to see Alice and Wonderland in 3D, and as they were waiting on bus, I was rocking back and forth in the middle of the street.

We get on the bus and I'm trying to regain my composure....bitch I went from laughing hysterically to reciting the alphabet...all the while my eyebrows were twitching like a crackhead in rehab :mellow:

We finally made it to the movie and biiiiiitch......blazed OUT OF MY MIND, we watched the previews. From Legends of the Guardian to Clash of the Titans, I do not suggest seeing a 3D movie while under the influence of a narcotic....I literally thought I was gonna die.

I fell asleep before the movie came on.

My first time smoking weed was when I came back from Korea..a bunch of friends and I went over to a big drug dealers house and was smoking and drinking..It felt like the weed was in my forehead and everything was funny..Of course, my friends were like I was doing the most because I was being loud and shyt..and I threw up in the bathroom and this girl took care of me..I passed out on the cold bathroom floor of my bestie bathroom..that floor felt good as shit.. >_<

My first time smoking weed was when I came back from Korea..a bunch of friends and I went over to a big drug dealers house and was smoking and drinking..It felt like the weed was in my forehead and everything was funny..Of course, my friends were like I was doing the most because I was being loud and shyt..and I threw up in the bathroom and this girl took care of me..I passed out on the cold bathroom floor of my bestie bathroom..that floor felt good as shit.. >_<

What were you drinking? :lol:

My first and probably last time smoking weed was at university and everyone was going clubbing but me and my friend decided to have our own party and get some weed. We planned that we were going to have the best time....

We got the weed, skinned up, smoked, stared at the tv without speaking and fell asleep lol

My first and probably last time smoking weed was at university and everyone was going clubbing but me and my friend decided to have our own party and get some weed. We planned that we were going to have the best time....

We got the weed, skinned up, smoked, stared at the tv without speaking and fell asleep lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Omg....did you see Ned Flanders? :lol:

i seriously dont even remember. For some reason when I get high I talk to female cartoon characters. I remember being at a pool hall high as hell and having a great conversation with Betty Boop. :lol:

i seriously dont even remember. For some reason when I get high I talk to female cartoon characters. I remember being at a pool hall high as hell and having a great conversation with Betty Boop. :lol:

Have you ever seen a dead celebrity....I saw one chick that looked just like Selena once.

My first time teaching a dance class.....

....so crazy! I wanted everything to be perfect and find the right song...and have cool moves....I dont really remember it cuz it all went by in like a blur.....but they liked me...I'm so glad I got into teaching bcuz it has def helped me as a student..... :dance:

Archived