My First Time

Evil.

I used to be terrified of rollercoasters and fast rides. My first time on one was the Samurai at Chessington World of Adventures - we basically got to the front of the first ride of the day so I didn't get to see it spinning around and bottle out. I got straight on and absolutely loved it. After that I never looked back :excited: SamuraiVisual001.jpg

Hmmmm

My first time... I was 18 and at the time you could call me conservative... my friend gave me some and asked if I was sure...lol so we smoked... got so dizzy and couldn't stop laughing... my first time wasn't dramatic... However I do know someone that had to call 911 because their heart was beating too fast.... the paramedic people came and was laughing at her while she was on the stretcher :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the thread of the year!

First time I smoked, I was in Flordia... We smoked in a group.. And played Mario Kart Wii.. I wasn't blazed.. One doesn't feel the full effect until the 2nd time

I don't remember my 2nd time.. I think I was at home on summer vay cay... And I used an apple to smoke it. Then I ate the apple... Yumm

Archived