MADONNA set for final Oprah show!

art

tumblr_llda3bMXEJ1qhn2m2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lld8y50Dhc1qhn2m2o1_500.jpg

Hanks and Oprah are back on stage. And here's Madonna! "So, you look surprised," says Madonna. "Yeah!" says Oprah.

"It's no secret millions of people are inspired by Oprah," says Madonna. "I am one of those people. She's a self made woman who has been at the top of her game for 25 years and she is still kicking a--, encouraging people to dream big, work hard, to read a book, get an education, ask questions - no matter who you are or where you come from. She fights for things she believes in, even if it makes her unpopular. She has balls and a wealth of compassion. I've learned so much from her."

Madonna says Oprah has inspired her to continue her work at her school in Malawi, despite the setbacks.

"I hope to have that same thrill in the years to come, to see that I, too, have made a difference. Oprah, may the next chapters be even better. I stand before you on behalf of the many you have helped and vow to be more courageous and never give up. Never. ... Thank you for inspiring me."

Madonna adds, "After 25 years what will Oprah's shows legacy be? Just look at this audience." The audience is now holding up cards and videos are being shown on it, featuring videos of people in countries around the world holding the letter O and mentioning how the show has changed them.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/05/live-from-chicago-its-oprahs-big-surprise/1

:excited:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

300758781.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1305685264&Signature=0gLiilkBbxRl%2FEEViWzO0F4qbr4%3D

And you were saying? :)

Imperfection.: 7:55 p.m. Beyonce has hit the stage. Loudest applause of the night, not counting Oprah. She's performing "Run the World (Girls)" in a tuxedo-like dress.

CheRRyBomB✖:Is this for the 1st or 2nd performance.

Imperfection. 1st!

vrvfxu.jpg

Imperfection.: 7:55 p.m. Beyonce has hit the stage. Loudest applause of the night, not counting Oprah. She's performing "Run the World (Girls)" in a tuxedo-like dress.

CheRRyBomB✖:Is this for the 1st or 2nd performance.

Imperfection. 1st!

vrvfxu.jpg

8:04 p.m. We're being told Beyonce is going to do her number again!

She performed the same number twice..... in a tux-leotard.

vrvfxu.jpg

I think that's the episode before the final...because it's guests/celebrities surprising Oprah. Which is what's planned for the episodes just before the final show...at least that's what I read. :unsure:

you can't surprise Oprah unless she approves it everyone knows that :rolleyes:

8:04 p.m. We're being told Beyonce is going to do her number again!

She performed the same number twice..... in a tux-leotard.

vrvfxu.jpg

8:13 p.m. Beyonce was so good, she's performing the same exact song again -- only this time without camera errors

She's performing RTW again because of camera errors. There's two performances.

vrvfxu.jpg

8:13 p.m. Beyonce was so good, she's performing the same exact song again -- only this time without camera errors

She's performing RTW again because of camera errors. There's two performances.

vrvfxu.jpg

Only one performance will be televised.

vrvfxu.jpg

Archived