MADONNA set for final Oprah show!

art

Why can't Janet be there, she already having a stellar year she on break gurl slick that hair back and get to Oprah its your last chance to be a part of this history of TV

:mellow:

Janet was already on the show with previous projects (Tyler Perry movies) and besides she's currently in Cannes so it would conflict with her schedule either way.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't Janet be there, she already having a stellar year she on break gurl slick that hair back and get to Oprah its your last chance to be a part of this history of TV

the GODDESS is on a WORLD TOUR......................can't fit Oprah into her schedule: MUSIC ROYALTY ! -_-

:mellow:

Janet was already on the show with previous projects (Tyler Perry movies) and besides she's currently in Cannes so it would conflict with her schedule either way.

Is she doing a project in Cannes? And a lot of those folks coming have been there, all Im saying is I want Janet to get hers, this is a good opportunity for great exposure and throw in the fact she has a second leg of her tour coming.

the GODDESS is on a WORLD TOUR......................can't fit Oprah into her schedule: MUSIC ROYALTY ! -_-

Ima have to disagree with this with ya'll it is going to be watched by a ton of folks it's great exposure I bet Ciara sitting outside Harpo studios with a sign right now will pole dance for airtime :filenails:

If you watched OPRAH BEHIND THE SCENES SEASON 25 on OWN...you would know she did give her staff permission to use two whole hours of surprises to her.

permission, aint that sum cee-lo green shit? You have my permission to surprise me within two hours of this location with no more than 50 guests and do not spend more than 100k.....SURPRISE :clapping:

Janet need to get her traveling behind back home for at least a stint, or do a video goodbye or something hell Janet get yo name in the mix, call Tyler and he will call Oprah in his Madea voice and Oprah will laugh so hard she says sure Janet may have 2 min and 45 sec to speak on my show and career via skype :filenails:

Is she doing a project in Cannes? And a lot of those folks coming have been there, all Im saying is I want Janet to get hers, this is a good opportunity for great exposure and throw in the fact she has a second leg of her tour coming.

She's attending the amfAR gala on May 19.

Tbh, It's kinda pointless for Janet to be on the final episode. The people that are a part of the final episode are Oprah's friend and also have things to promote (movies, music).

permission, aint that sum cee-lo green shit? You have my permission to surprise me within two hours of this location with no more than 50 guests and do not spend more than 100k.....SURPRISE :clapping:

She let them have those 2 hours completely free of ANY demands/conditions from her.This is ALL in their hands. :rolleyes:

She let them have those 2 hours completely free of ANY demands/conditions from her.This is ALL in their hands. :rolleyes:

see you know better you smarter than this, I know a brutha can smell a set-up this got my spidey senses tingling it feel like a set-up, oh you can surprise me sure you get two hours to do whatever you think you can do to surprise me. Oprah sits in a corner with a notepad of employees scratching names out as the surprises roll :filenails:

She's attending the amfAR gala on May 19.

Tbh, It's kinda pointless for Janet to be on the final episode. The people that are a part of the final episode are Oprah's friend and also have things to promote (movies, music).

Janet aint Oprah's friend? come on now she been on the show how many times? And she does have a tour to promote, come on now I aint saying she gotta perform or nothing just let Janet's face be present in some way, you know Tyler Perry gonna be there :filenails:

see you know better you smarter than this, I know a brutha can smell a set-up this got my spidey senses tingling it feel like a set-up, oh you can surprise me sure you get two hours to do whatever you think you can do to surprise me. Oprah sits in a corner with a notepad of employees scratching names out as the surprises roll :filenails:

Her staff has actually gone on record to dispute the idea of Oprah being demanding or a "hard boss". Her producers have said she's very lenient in allowing her producers to do whatever they want. You even see it on the behind the scenes footage. Even I was shocked! She may say something here or there....but thats it. You have the wrong idea about "O" ...she is so living in the moment. :dance:

Janet aint Oprah's friend? come on now she been on the show how many times? And she does have a tour to promote, come on now I aint saying she gotta perform or nothing just let Janet's face be present in some way, you know Tyler Perry gonna be there :filenails:

No.

She has the Europe leg of her tour to promote and that should be done overseas, not on Oprah's final episode in America.

and Tyler Perry isn't a guest on the final episode but he was attendance in the audience.

No.

She has the Europe leg of her tour to promote and that should be done overseas, not on Oprah's final episode in America.

and Tyler Perry isn't a guest on the final episode but he was attendance in the audience.

What a shock..since she's his fag hag and all. :umm:

Her staff has actually gone on record to dispute the idea of Oprah being demanding or a "hard boss". Her producers have said she's very lenient in allowing her producers to do whatever they want. You even see it on the behind the scenes footage. Even I was shocked! She may say something here or there....but thats it. You have the wrong idea about "O" ...she is so living in the moment. :dance:

I disagree I bet when you get hired for her you know to stay in yo lane at all times she on another level she doesn't have to correct you, because if you need correcting you don't get hired in the first place, and I love how they put on a show to prove she aint that hard on folks, hell its Oprah you gotta be hard folks will try you and everything. Like the soaps she put the world in check, "I appreciate that you recognize that I am God, however it is not in my interest to save this bullshit, you are dismissed" :filenails:

No.

well damn who interesting is gonna be there? I wonder if Madonna will buy her an African village as a gift or something :filenails:

Archived