RANKING OF THE BOARD'S TOP 40 REP'S!!! (inside)

janetDAYZ

:lmao:

Like TOF trying to show Angie nudes for some points :excited:

Angie almost made me an administrator of this forum because of those nudes. I kindly turned her down though...the girls already bothered enough by me. -_-

I wouldn't do that :wub:

Lies. :rolleyes:

I'm still going to give you +1s tho. ^_^

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lies. :rolleyes:

I'm still going to give you +1s tho. ^_^

I probably got lost in the moment -_-. I won't do it again :). If you give me two more plus ones Xternal will be removed from the top 10 but so will Elixabef.

I probably got lost in the moment -_-. I won't do it again :). If you give me two more plus ones Xternal will be removed from the top 10 but so will Elixabef.

I maxed out my +1s for the day. -_- I gave you like three or four +1s tho. :clapping:

*gives you a +1... and some paper* excited.gif

Don't let him bother you. If he tries to come for your position I'll simply send Angie some more of my nudes. :excited: :excited: :excited:

I maxed out my +1s for the day. -_- I gave you like three or four +1s tho. :clapping:

Don't let him bother you. If he tries to come for your position I'll simply send Angie some more of my nudes. :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm so far from bothered :lmao:

Ok cool :)! I plussed 1 this too cos your swaggers cool

+1 :lmao:

The irony of it is, the fact we can + or - any post shows how unimportant this all is. We could all be in cahoots for all you know... as soon as somebody give a +1 somebody else is there to take it away again :lol:

us mods can give like 8 points a day :whistle: the members can only do like1 :shifty:

Archived