RANKING OF THE BOARD'S TOP 40 REP'S!!! (inside)

janetDAYZ

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janet15.gif

And I didn't create multiple profiles or PM anyone for positives either ^_^ I do expect the lessors to pop me with negatives from now on to give themselves a boost, but the ratings will be irrelevant then B)

LMFAO @ THAT .GIF!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

janet15.gif

And I didn't create multiple profiles or PM anyone for positives either ^_^ I do expect the lessors to pop me with negatives from now on to give themselves a boost, but the ratings will be irrelevant then B)

Im tired of yo lifetime achievement winning ass!!!!!!! You remain winning the most awards :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im tired of yo lifetime achievement winning ass!!!!!!! You remain winning the most awards :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B) I even got the Forum Awards canceled after I threatened to constantly pull a Kanye West throughout it since I felt I was gonna get Britney Spears-ed (that and Angie didn't have time to do it) B)

janet15.gif

u deserve it henry

Archived