RANKING OF THE BOARD'S TOP 40 REP'S!!! (inside)

janetDAYZ

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lk3p62YqOY1qjpkoco1_500.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you would have placed HIGH...but only because you cheated (in some way)

I didn't cheat. Ask the mods to check, I don't have any "fake" profiles. So there is and was no way for me to cheat....I want my RECOGNITION!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

*hits TOF with a negative for not upgrading that Stone Age computer to prevent these double posts* B)

:flipoff:

Where the hell have you been? :umm:

I didn't cheat. Ask the mods to check, I don't have any "fake" profiles. So there is and was no way for me to cheat....I want my RECOGNITION!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO ONES count moved up as rapidly as your did within a matter of minutes. It was beyond odd. What is one to think? :mellow:

B) I even got the Forum Awards canceled after I threatened to constantly pull a Kanye West throughout it since I felt I was gonna get Britney Spears-ed (that and Angie didn't have time to do it) B)

So you're BIG but with no substance..oh ..I get it now ^_^

Well somebody give me some muthaf*ckin' points too. :filenails:

If there is a chart, I suppose to be on top. Ya'll know the god damned rules! :flipoff:

You're suppose to be on top? .. you were flopping on the other chart too.Did you forget? :lol:

You are barely around ..popping up once a month aint gonna cut it. :rolleyes:

Especially the folks in the top 10. :filenails:

both of you..... these folks been around forever and a day, besides some numbers I question anyway, but most seem to me to be on point, if anything more members should be informed about the functions on the board Im surprised at how many people did not know there is a rep for you and it goes up and down depending on other members hitting + or - on your posts....anyway

haters-gonna-hate.gif

both of you..... these folks been around forever and a day, besides some numbers I question anyway, but most seem to me to be on point, if anything more members should be informed about the functions on the board Im surprised at how many people did not know there is a rep for you and it goes up and down depending on other members hitting + or - on your posts....anyway

haters-gonna-hate.gif

I LOVES THAT GIF.. :wub:

Archived