Forum Awards suggested categories?

Bailey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im serious all that energy and anger, hell I would let him beat it up and I aint been fucked in years, let me suck him...im for real...

What am I missing? I talk to Shawn damn near everyday ...what is this sorty that you're talking about? huh..I'm lost :lol:

What am I missing? I talk to Shawn damn near everyday ...what is this sorty that you're talking about? huh..I'm lost :lol:

he said he back in the day got on a train and did something strange for a piece of change I figure he must be hot, he got paid good, and I aint above saying I like to order it up like a pizza when I don't feel like being bothered, come get me off and leave :filenails:

he said he back in the day got on a train and did something strange for a piece of change I figure he must be hot, he got paid good, and I aint above saying I like to order it up like a pizza when I don't feel like being bothered, come get me off and leave :filenails:

Oh okay ..yeah I know about Blatin's WILD past ...but what makes you wanna btm for him...why dont you wanna tear his MAN pussy down? :unsure:Which I would PAY to see btw

Oh okay ..yeah I know about Blatin's WILD past ...but what makes you wanna btm for him...why dont you wanna tear his MAN pussy down? :unsure:Which I would PAY to see btw

switch thangs up be open minded, besides being the top I have to do so much work, let him do the work hell :filenails:

Archived