Best Thread

Best Thread Maker

Best Poll

Best Poll Maker

Nicest

Rudest

Funniest

Most Controversial Moment

you did great boo boo, but we want to switch it up this year have more outrageous categories, our ratings matter, and we have Chelsey Handler on as the host, a few surprise guest performances .....

you did great boo boo, but we want to switch it up this year have more outrageous categories, our ratings matter, and we have Chelsey Handler on as the host, a few surprise guest performances .....

I agree, I'd love some new categories as well. I just wanted to make sure our classics weren't overlooked.

I'm hoping our classic categories are automatically chosen, but just in case:

Best Female

Best Male

Best Clique

Most Intelligent

Best International

Most Annoying

Best Sig

Best Janet Sig

Best Av

Legend Award

Best Thread

Best Thread Maker

Best Poll

Best Poll Maker

Nicest

Rudest

Funniest

Most Controversial Moment

billboard.gif

THE PLEASURE PRINCIPLE AWARD (ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE THIS MEMBER POST)

I give this to Angie since she can't be bothered with us unless she come to put muthafuckas back in their lanes :filenails: and yes I have been pulled over and told to drive in my lane proper :whistle:

I see some pretty good categories

:thumbup: But let me know when it's time for me to win some, I'm about overdue for a few now ^_^

what do you think you should win? I have never won a damn thang and we keep on going and going and going

oh another category Member That Should be Sent to "Each One Teach One"

what do you think you should win? I have never won a damn thang and we keep on going and going and going

oh another category Member That Should be Sent to "Each One Teach One"

:umm: I actually don't know, I don't really think I'm the "most" or "best" of anything around here lol. But I'm sure I'll think of somethin. I'm surprised you never won anything before?! :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:umm: I actually don't know, I don't really think I'm the "most" or "best" of anything around here lol. But I'm sure I'll think of somethin. I'm surprised you never won anything before?! :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:filenails: "Precious you got something to say?" 425_2kendra_shower_lr_09090917.jpg

I should get the legend award and the most influential award.. :whistle:

yea i agree! i cant speak on influential part cuz im not here enuff, but definitely agree on u being a legend! probably should be between you and Blatin :cheers:

yea i agree! i cant speak on influential part cuz im not here enuff, but definitely agree on u being a legend! probably should be between you and Blatin :cheers:

I was gonna say what about Blatin how we give Hotboy the legend award and leave Blatin out....How bout we let you present the Legend award to Blatin after a special tribute :unsure:

:lmao: Naw, Blatin deserves it before me! It's been a long time coming!

Well are there not a few legends here? Maybe they should get a status like Icon, superstar, vinyl trick :filenails:

:umm:

Archived