The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Quite hilarious to see the same ppl complaining about Beyonce "not reaching out to her gay fans" and after this article those same ppl are still persistent in their hate. She just can't win. smh.

Like I said, Beyonce's job is to make music. If she wanted to reach out to gays, she'd be a gay rights activist.

You don't know anything about Beyonce other than what the media tells you (foolish). She has BEEN involved with gays longer than you think. She just doesn't feel the need to flaunt it and capitalize on it like other artists do. Stop with the hypocrisy and just let the girl win. :lol:

They will NEVER :devil:

why does most of the gay community need validation from artists they support is beyond me. That's how you get the Gaga's of the world milking them with no end for a few coins.

I HATE when artists talk about their fanbases sexuality , Support the causes , go to meetings etc that's all one should be doing if he feels like doing

why does most of the gay community need validation from artists they support is beyond me. That's how you get the Gaga's of the world milking them with no end for a few coins.

I HATE when artists talk about their fanbases sexuality , Support the causes , go to meetings etc that's all one should be doing if he feels like doing

Exactly. I hate when people mention us and use us for their own success. That's what pisses me the fuck off about Gaga among other things. It reeks of pretension. I'd rather you not mention us at all than treat us like accessories.

Quite hilarious to see the same ppl complaining about Beyonce "not reaching out to her gay fans" and after this article those same ppl are still persistent in their hate. She just can't win. smh.

Like I said, Beyonce's job is to make music. If she wanted to reach out to gays, she'd be a gay rights activist.

You don't know anything about Beyonce other than what the media tells you (foolish). She has BEEN involved with gays longer than you think. She just doesn't feel the need to flaunt it and capitalize on it like other artists do. Stop with the hypocrisy and just let the girl win. :lol:

You're so full of shit. You don't know shit about her either stop acting as if you know more about the bitch than we do. Clearly you don't all you can do is speculate on the matter. The bitch not selling like she used to so she clinging unto whatever she can to get a few extra sales. Gaga might be over the top with it but she grew up a turbo nerd so she pressed to bring up the people who been teased and felt out of place thats her thing. Beyonce will never win because everything she does is to become a legend shes a glorified vegas act no depth or backbone.

You're so full of shit. You don't know shit about her either stop acting as if you know more about the bitch than we do. Clearly you don't all you can do is speculate on the matter. The bitch not selling like she used to so she clinging unto whatever she can to get a few extra sales. Gaga might be over the top with it but she grew up a turbo nerd so she pressed to bring up the people who been teased and felt out of place thats her thing. Beyonce will never win because everything she does is to become a legend shes a glorified vegas act no depth or backbone.

Actually shes not selling that much differently than her other projects. Relative to todays standard shes doing well, but the only thing not like past albums is her singles & how they've been charting.

Shes not selling that much differently than her other projects. Relative to todays standard shes doing well. The only thing not like past albums is her singles & how they chart.

Yeah they flopping while the other girls pounding her face in. These white women not playing with her this time around they tuggin at that wig and you throw rihanna in the mix its a done deal.

You're so full of shit. You don't know shit about her either stop acting as if you know more about the bitch than we do.

I do. I follow her career. Sorry bud.

Clearly you don't all you can do is speculate on the matter.

I can post facts to back up my statements, however.

The bitch not selling like she used to so she clinging unto whatever she can to get a few extra sales.

Who is?

Gaga might be over the top with it but she grew up a turbo nerd so she pressed to bring up the people who been teased and felt out of place thats her thing.

Then why doesn't she bring up nerds?

Beyonce will never win because everything she does is to become a legend shes a glorified vegas act no depth or backbone.

29mu39j.gif

I do. I follow her career. Sorry bud.

I can post facts to back up my statements, however.

Who is?

Then why doesn't she bring up nerds?

29mu39j.gif

You follow her career you fucking beyonce stan not her thoughts or reason why she says or does things. So what she has awards any bitch can get an award hell even mya got a grammy get outta here with that.

If she so great why no number 1's this era? Her shit tired... YOU DON'T KNOW HER NOW GO TO WIKI AND POST STATS AND OTHER BULLSHIT TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER SHE STILL A FLOP TO ME.

YOU CAN STAN FOR THE DEPENDS POSTER CHILD ALL YOU WANT... SHE STILL HAS NO NUMBER 1's THIS ERA !!!

You follow her career you fucking beyonce stan not her thoughts or reason why she says or does things.

Following one's career does not equate to stanning. Thanks to the magic of the mouth, music, and interviews, we can learn about Beyonce through things she says and does.

So what she has awards any bitch can get an award hell even mya got a grammy get outta here with that.

But does Mya have SIXTEEN Grammys? :shifty:

If she so great why no number 1's this era? Her shit tired...

So #1s equate to greatness now? So Rihanna is right up there with Janet, Madonna, and Whitney now? :whistle:

Beyonce Making Alternate 'Best Thing I Never Had' Video, Calls Fans for Help

Now is your chance for Beyoncé and the world to see you spin around in your wedding dress. Bey' is making an alternate fan video for "Best Thing I Never Had" and wants to include snapshots and footage of fans' special wedding day or from their prom day they'd hate to relive.

Fans can upload their wedding or prom footage to YouTube and their wedding or prom photos to Flickr and tag them with the following tag: #BeyonceBestThing. The deadline for submissions is August 12, end of day.

A few great ones from the bunch will be chosen in August and appear on BeyonceOnline and Celebuzz. You'll have till September to see if Bey' chooses your moment for the alternate fan video.

----

This is going to be messy as HELL. :lol: