The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

48 is nothing

and the maj woudlve been today

before that hardly ever

and even some were to tell off TV to stop bashing Rihanna coz he was going overboard

im sick of u

ur such a pest

i didn't say it was something... LOL i'm just making a point... your calling the kettle black when you, yourself, have done the same thing I've done :coffee: just not in THIS thread

i didn't say it was something... LOL i'm just making a point... your calling the kettle black when you, yourself, have done the same thing I've done :coffee: just not in THIS thread

oh wateva

ur really gonna try wif me and fail

and im not going to enter the discussion

secondly, ur just mad call uve been called out and angie has put the word out so u cant spread ur Beyonce venom anymore

oop

*sucks to be u right now*

oh wateva

ur really gonna try wif me and fail

and im not going to enter the discussion

secondly, ur just mad call uve been called out and angie has put the word out so u cant spread ur Beyonce venom anymore

oop

*sucks to be u right now*

FTW :excited:

yes.. i'm "mad" and "upset"... now i can never climb that fence Angie put up to keep me out of Beyonce's Official thread.. oh no.. what ever will I do

oh I know what i can do... :shifty:

you can't throw shade in this thread... Angie will zap you from the clouds above -_-

well I don't want to see shade thrown in the Legendtina or Kelly Rowland thread either :rolleyes: Also in this thread I actually said I liked the "Party" video although the song is a flop too

well I don't want to see shade thrown in the Legendtina or Kelly Rowland thread either :rolleyes: Also in this thread I actually said I liked the "Party" video although the song is a flop too

c'mon.. Kelly Rowland thread? all the fun is being sucked out by "the MAN"

:o RING THE ALARM!!!! NEGATIVITY ALERT... CODE RED

we all know that this is not planet janet

everyone wants to be cute in the free xone

According to him, the Janet section is secondary. :whistle:

and where is it on the relevant chart :whistle: you know.. the chart popular artist appear

Dayz is right :asham:

"Party" was only released to Urban, so it's a hit given its respective release. Now if we were talking "Countdown" the pop single, it's at #71 this week. :thumbup:

And this Bey thread..how could he be so naive..

!!!! And the Xtina thread. -_-

i was referring to Countdown

i see it's growing soooooo much :excited: here we come for top 40 and then a drop

I was talking about "Party". :rolleyes:

The airplay stats have actually surprised me. I didn't think a hood classic such as "Countdown" would be embraced by pop radio. I'm still hoping "Party" crosses over.