The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

At least she was trying to be artistic but the industry moved to dance pop and she tried 90s R&B.

Also her first single was annoying, and the video came out too late. She should have went with "Countdown" first. Then she through too many songs against the wall at once. She tried to push it like it was still the "Bday" era. They don't do that anymore. :filenails:

Ha! Like the results would have been better in the end.... :lmao:

I LOVE IT HAAAAAAAAAHAHA IM SORRY, I couldnt stop laughing so damn hard, OMG, WOW.....thats some strong crazy

".....she cant do nothin positive........she cant get no credit cause she Matthew's daughter" SOOOO DAMN FUNNY.

Thats my stereotypical Bey stan.

"........LOOK AT MA LASHES, they wigglin or somethin...." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No Lady Gaga, Britney, or Katy tracks to be found anywhere... :filenails:

http://madamenoire.com/123472/dance-a-tops-beyonces-list-of-favorite-songs-for-2011/

Can you picture Beyonce grooving to Big Sean’s hit song “Dance (A**)” featuring Nicki Minaj? I really can’t either but this picture helps. The expectant mama, who may or may not be going into labor right now, says that’s her favorite song of 2011.

Bey recently listed her 10 favorite songs of they year on her website yesterday and she has a nice little mix going, with a few surprises, in my opinion. Here’s what they are:

Big Sean featuring Nicki Minaj— “Dance (A$$)”

Future —”Tony Montana”

Jay Z & Kanye West—”Ni**as in Paris”

Kelly Rowland—”Motivation”

Adele— “Someone Like You”

Drake—”The Motto”

Rihanna— “Man Down”

Justin Bieber and Chris Brown—”Look At Me Now”

James Blake—”The Wilhelm Scream”

Frank Ocean—”Novacane”

I didn’t think Beyonce was such a rap fan, but that clip of her getting it in at the Watch the Throne concert should have been a good indication.

What do you think about her list? What’s your favorite song of 2011?

Since it's a Beyonce thread...twitter is going crazy saying she's checked in at some Roosevelt hospital and is in labour. Supposedly HER FAMILY booked an entire wing.

Two months early? :blink: Or was she farther along than was assumed :unsure: It might be false labour though, but that still shouldn't happen this early.

Two months early? :blink: Or was she farther along than was assumed :unsure: It might be false labour though, but that still shouldn't happen this early.

I really have no idea lol. I keep reading about this month being her due month now. Did she ever confirm how far along she was?