The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

My thoughts exactly :thumbup: . Bottomline, she killed it, and its undenyable, she made the almighty Janhova proud.

You all do her more of a disservice by keep resorting back to that same Icon performance time and time again as if thats the ONLY great one she had? Where's some more examples that doesn't involve her swinging in the air? Let's see more -back up your claims so some of the folks who haven't seen it.. can see...Is that too much to ask?

You all do her more of a disservice by keep resorting back to that same Icon performance time and time again as if thats the ONLY great one she had? Where's some more examples that doesn't involve her swinging in the air? Let's see more -back up your claims so some of the folks who haven't seen it.. can see...Is that too much to ask?

245en12-vi.gif

Honestly when I think of P!nk performing (as someone thats not really a fan) I either see that MYM routine or her swinging in the air. She hasn't really had any other memorable 'big' performances aside from her tours.

I think you lied.

You didn't outright praise her but you did say she did good for 3 reasons :filenails:

BINGO.

There's a difference between saying someone did good and PRAISING THEM. I never praised her..I'm glad you acknowledged that. :lol: Ppl on here act like she was the 2nd coming of Janet becuz of that chair routine..it was NEVER that serious to me. :lol:

245en12-vi.gif

Honestly when I think of P!nk performing (as someone thats not really a fan) I either see that MYM routine or her swinging in the air. She hasn't really had any other memorable 'big' performances aside from her tours.

Those are the ONLY two things I think about as well. What other standout performances does she have..we can post many by MJ,Janet and Bee...it should be no problem to find some for P!nk,right?

I completely disagree, I dont think she needs a string of dance routines to show she can do it, all she needed to do to make that case was do it 1 time on TV and perfectly, and she did, and anytime someone says she cant dance, we have a reference. I'll say it again, Bey could NEVER (not even about not liking her, she just dosent have that leg speed & coordination down pact like that) and Ashanti could never, so in this convo, that 1 vid holds up fine :thumbup:

I completely disagree, I dont think she needs a string of dance routines to show she can do it, all she needed to do to make that case was do it 1 time on TV and perfectly, and she did, and anytime someone says she cant dance, we have a reference. I'll say it again, Bey could NEVER (not even about not liking her, she just dosent have that leg speed & coordination down pact like that) and Ashanti could never, so in this convo, that 1 vid holds up fine :thumbup:

I dont know why you keep tryna shade Bee to boost P!nk. At the end of the day Beyonce IS a BETTER performer than P!nk. You will hear more ppl PRIASE BEyonce as a performer than P!nk, ANYDAY.

BINGO.

There's a difference between saying someone did good and PRAISING THEM. I never praised her..I'm glad you acknowledged that. :lol: Ppl on here act like she was the 2nd coming of Janet becuz of that chair routine..it was NEVER that serious to me. :lol:

It was better than that shit Mya did. .

I dont know why you keep tryna shade Bee to boost P!nk. At the end of the day Beyonce IS a BETTER performer than P!nk. You will hear more ppl PRIASE BEyonce as a performer than P!nk, ANYDAY.

But by that 1 performance, NOT a better dancer than P!nk, and thats what Im talking about. And really P!nks last tour was praised top to bottom, so its not exactly like your comparing Bey to someone who isnt a performer.

Well yeah... :umm: thats becuz it was evident Mya became slightly flustered and lost her focus.Thats happens sometimes on stage.

But by that 1 performance, NOT a better dancer than P!nk, and thats what Im talking about. And really P!nks last tour was praised top to bottom, so its not exactly like your comparing Bey to someone who isnt a performer.

But you're just focusing on dancing to make P!nk appear to excel.. Beyonce is an ALL around performer..thats her niche. The same way that circus shit is P!nk's niche. Regardless if P!nk got praised for her last tour or not... BEyonce is still held to higher regard than P!nk ...always and FOREVER.

Well yeah... :umm: thats becuz it was evident Mya became slightly flustered and lost her focus.Thats happens sometimes on stage.

But you're just focusing on dancing to make P!nk appear to excel.. Beyonce is an ALL around performer..thats her niche. The same way that circus shit is P!nk's niche. Regardless if P!nk got praised for her last tour or not... BEyonce is still held to higher regard than P!nk ...always and FOREVER.

And that does not make her better than P!nk, and yea, Bey is a all around performer, but a mediocre (at best) dancer. And by that 1 performance P!nk did she's still looked at as a better dancer than Bey, "always and forever" :thumbup:

Some of yall need to \_ :umm: Ashanti was NEVER a hot performer. She was barely able to dance to beginning with (if that's what you want to call it). And her stage presence has been sitting comfortably at 0 forever. As far as Amerie, I don't remember her dancing and having stage presence until Bey first solo era was done. Ciara's a good dancer, but she thinks stage presence is screaming at the crowd like a fitness coach. I don't think Bey's a great dancer, but she has great stage presence to make her simple moves look great.

As far as her music (I don't know how it got off topic), yes her entire collection isn't stacked with classics, but there isn't one artist that's put out nothing but classics.

:clapping:

And the fact that Rihanna was brought up when the topic is about performers cancels any "argument" you try to have in here.

Honestly, that was nothing special. :yawn:

Oh please. :lol:

Honestly, that chair routine is not as complicated as some yall act like it is...its really not.

I don't think anybody thinks it's complicated, but it's still technical and still impressive after all these years. And the fact she was able to pull it off IN FRONT of Janet really ups the wow factor.

Why bring her up then if she has nothing to do with the thread :unsure:?

&

I don't know why P!nk's cirque performances are shaded. We've already established that they're her niche, and they're just as (if not more) complicated than an intricate dance routine. And just like choreography, each one is different. But like I said, she's consistent, and that's the key. That's why we can comfortably say she's one of the best WITHOUT posting many examples. If she's not, then where are the examples of other artists to challenge it?

I completely disagree, I dont think she needs a string of dance routines to show she can do it

Some of yall need to \_ :umm: Ashanti was NEVER a hot performer. She was barely able to dance to beginning with (if that's what you want to call it). And her stage presence has been sitting comfortably at 0 forever. As far as Amerie, I don't remember her dancing and having stage presence until Bey first solo era was done. Ciara's a good dancer, but she thinks stage presence is screaming at the crowd like a fitness coach. I don't think Bey's a great dancer, but she has great stage presence to make her simple moves look great.

As far as her music (I don't know how it got off topic), yes her entire collection isn't stacked with classics, but there isn't one artist that's put out nothing but classics.

20go6cj.jpg

What is the 'Single Ladies' choreography if not technical? I actually think Ciara is a better dancer, but pretending like Beyoncé gets on stage and struts for two hours is just stupid.

That "shit" has been an integral part of her last two tours, not just a one-off Grammy performance. And look how many acts you see leaping in the air and shit since she incorporated the Cirque stuff into her shows. Plus, P!nk has a lot of respect from the rock audience as well as pop and R&B. She's widely considered one of today's best performers.

Stolen :asham: If she was there during the creative process I could give her credit but no. It's an exact replica of someone else s work.

That's what you have Cisus for. But if you're looking for vocals, showmanship, and passable dancing, then there's Beysus. :coffee:

Tell that to Beyonce's sold out crowds that Ciara can't book. And good luck booking that stage.

Both statements were relatively cute, but we're talking about dance. LaQeisha and LaQuanda can attend Beyonce weave tours all they want. :coffee:

I'm here for the Aubrey's and Toya's breaking down the dance choreography in the seat aisles :asham:

Um...yes, Ciara could definately do it. To doubt it would be like saying P!nk is a better dancer than Ciara. I dnt know why ppl on here act like Ciara is limited dancewise ..the BITCH is a beast in the dance department and she HAS proven that whether folks wanna keep saying all she does is the matrix. Yeah,thats her signature but she has shown us what she's capable of since she's been out and no other female would be able to keep up with Ciara when it comes to dancing,period. LETS BE REAL.

+1

So sad how she drops the ball in the music department. I be really rooting for her.