The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Ffffff @ Once upon a time. You gerls have been saying Rih has been on Bey's heels since 2007. 7 years later and y'all sounding like a broken record. Now THAT's saying something. Like I said, we all know who is chasing who.

You can either quote me or stay misinformed. Seems like the latter. Especially about the 2007 comment.

And I don't even know what the fuck is the chasing who statement. Rihanna could care less about other girls.

• Upvote 1

:wub: TBH, waiting on Janhova's deliverance. :tear::wub:

Are you still in NY? Is your dick making public appearances still? :rolleyes:

Me too. It is long overdue. I miss her so much. Her voice. Her harmonies. Her laugh. Her presence. :tear: :tear: :tear: I listened to 20 and janet. Late last night. I needed my fix. :wub:

Yeah, I am. I've put those days behind me, for now. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Me too. It is long overdue. I miss her so much. Her voice. Her harmonies. Her laugh. Her presence. :tear: :tear: :tear: I listened to 20 and janet. Late last night. I needed my fix. :wub:

Yeah, I am. I've put those days behind me, for now. :rolleyes:

:cry: The true saviour. :cry:

^_^ I can't wait to go to NY..we'll have to link up..as long as you don't overdo it with Beyonce-isms. :whistle:

Talent: Talent is overrated.. Madonna and Britney has had a great run on what?

Album Sales: Rihanna has been consistently selling at least platinum year after year.. Let's not 4get someone's sale decline

Creative control: at least she's creative whereas Beyonce hasn't been creative in.. Ever.. Oh releasing without a market strategy doesn't count as creative

Grammy's: Don't matter.. I mean Macklemore has more Grammy's than great artists

Tour: her tour is doing just great

Wealth: She's JAY-Z's protege... She's balling outta control

Overall career success: Artist wish they had Rihanna's career

Rihanna's producer out-ranked her on Forbes this past year.

Rihanna has released 7 albums and just scanned 10 million albums. Beyonce released 5 and just crossed 15 million. Rih has one multi platinum album to Bey's 3 soon to be 4.

The shade just writes itself.

• Upvote 2

Rihanna's producer out-ranked her on Forbes this past year.

Rihanna has released 7 albums and just scanned 10 million albums. Beyonce released 5 and just crossed 15 million. Rih has one multi platinum album to Bey's 3 soon to be 4.

The shade just writes itself.

tumblr_mtrydhB9s51rvner1o1_250_zpsd37862a5.gif

Right.. I already established that Beyonce sells more albums.. I think that's common knowledge but thanks for reiterating that for us

Do you have anything else to add, like Voice range? Number of children? Ignoring gay fan base?

It isn't about defending her because someone has a different opinion. It's defending her because you have "people" that camp out in this thread just to belittle and discredit her success, music and talent just to be constantly shut down and proven wrong. As proven by the last couple of pages.

And this isn't Planet Rihanna. The battered bitch can be mentioned as much as we like.

ikoWAwaG95lCV.gif

The Breakfast Club remains perched in this thread like birds on a wire on a summer's day. Whenever Beyonce accomplishes something, the usual ragamuffins lather up and slide in here to bring up less accomplished and gifted artists in an attempt to belittle the accomplishment. It is commendable that Beyonce is still pushing out hits in her 30s because it seems as tho she's the only one of her peers to do so. We should be thankful she's around, not all artists will be around when they hit 30.

Mitsubishi used to make the Diamante annually. Ppl eventually stopped buying them and the car was discontinued.

Just some food for thought.

The Breakfast Club remains perched in this thread like birds on a wire on a summer's day. Whenever Beyonce accomplishes something, the usual ragamuffins lather up and slide in here to bring up less accomplished and gifted artists in an attempt to belittle the accomplishment. It is commendable that Beyonce is still pushing out hits in her 30s because it seems as tho she's the only one of her peers to do so. We should be thankful she's around, not all artists will be around when they hit 30.

Mitsubishi used to make the Diamante annually. Ppl eventually stopped buying them and the car was discontinued.

Just some food for thought.

Correction.. Late 30s.. and Plenty of people have produced hits well into their 30s.. 40's the cut off date for most

Actually, I believe if y'all wouldn't have bragged how "we" were "wrong" we would have stayed out of the thread, but since the same person your agreeing with is the same person that invited roaches into your home.. Stop complaining

COME IN GAME! LETS CELEBRATE!

That other one who said Bey was too urban for the Hot 100! Lets CELEBRATE!

"Too urban! No hit singles on this album! Only R&B Charts!"

SHE BEAT THE ODDS GIRLS! Let's drink! Lets sip! Lets p0RTY!

Hew else is doing it?

tumblr_ms0dctOvwZ1rsmr7jo1_500_zps4009f61b.gif