The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

!!!!

I other news DrIL has finally crossed over! Should be crossing 100 Mil AI this week!

They throw every artist at Beyoncé in an attempt to downplay her.You can't downplay Rihanna in favour of Katy, or someone else. Why? Because they're in the same boat. Beyoncé is on another level above them.

• Upvote 1

I literally said wtf when I saw those songs on his list :lmao:. I love them all (except Disturbia and What Now) but they are not 'meaningful' in any way other than being generic songs (except Disturbia which is just stupid lyrically and musically but then Fist Brown wrote it so no surprise).

The Beyonce Stan listed KITTY KAT ...how did you feel about that? :blink:

Oh, so that makes it acceptable? Don't call out one if you're not gonna call out the other.

I called out the person making the argument that had flaws in it - not the person who answered an argument, with flaws. If you don't like it then oh well.

LOL i was listing songs that I thought were written well (What I thought that bird was asking)

Wtf does *~meaningful~* even mean????

And like I said, the way Kitty Kat is written >>>>

:lol:

I never liked Kitty Kat - although I liked her eye makeup in the video.

Tbh I find B'Day really unlistenable now - I don't know what it is about it that I don't really like anymore. I used to Stan for it back then.