The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

LOL @ trying to downplay the second most popular song in the most competitive music market like it's some BS chart position. :lol: Just stop with the reaching. :lol:

Especially since he ridicules the girls that don't get into the Billboard Top 5 -_- (or billboard period :shifty)

mind you, my post was made in late Dec/early Jan... yet you couldn't help but to boast about her being #2

blame yourself

Next time, I'll be sure to personally send you a message to let you know you were wrong so I can spare the ridicule and your hurt feelings

KoKmsI9.gif

Also, ain't nothing to blame bby. A roach gonna invade your house if he wants to. I just make sure I always have my can of raid

With Rihanna vs Beyonce... Rihanna is more effortlessly edgy and provocative. She's more likely to take risks... And no song is bigger than "we found love" Beyonce obviously has more talent but I think Rihanna's style rubbed off on her

• Upvote 5

It is with great regret that I now must include "XO" as another good record off "Beyonce" ...after many listening sessions I have concluded "XO" is now worth hearing and not skipping, however my distaste for "Rocket" remains a permanent fixture of my psyche that I skip after the line about ass sitting... :filenails: the album is near perfect :cry:

With Rihanna vs Beyonce... Rihanna is more effortlessly edgy and provocative. She's more likely to take risks... And no song is bigger than "we found love" Beyonce obviously has more talent but I think Rihanna's style rubbed off on her

And that's ok. People have been saying this for a while now.

KoKmsI9.gif

and as far as Rihanna...

i don't really understand how she is more willing to take risks when she isn't even a driving force behind her career. Alot of other people are pushing the machine creatively.

As for style, I don't really see how Beyoncé is copying Rihanna's "Style." They certainly don't dress alike. Their music have much different foundations. I guess y'all are talking about lyrics?? If anything, I would link Beyoncé's songs about sex more to Janet than Rihanna as Rihanna's lyrics is definitely more juvenile and crass.

• Upvote 1