The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

and as far as Rihanna...

i don't really understand how she is more willing to take risks when she isn't even a driving force behind her career. Alot of other people are pushing the machine creatively.

As for style, I don't really see how Beyoncé is copying Rihanna's "Style." They certainly don't dress alike. Their music have much different foundations. I guess y'all are talking about lyrics?? If anything, I would link Beyoncé's songs about sex more to Janet than Rihanna as Rihanna's lyrics is definitely more juvenile and crass.

Def' not talking about lyrics.. Rihanna lyrics >>>>>>>> Beyonce's.. Beyonce's lyrics are weak... You can tell she stopped stealing lyrics and she's now writing by herself..

• Upvote 1

Game you are so wrong sometimes its not even funny.

How am I wrong.. Please name THREE songs in the past 3 albums that have meaning.. a deep meaning and not some watered down crud

Beyonce is the weakest writer of all the pop girls in her generation... Even Britney has had stronger lyrical content and she doesn't even write

Still waiting on those songs...

Meanwhile Rihanna has:

• California Queen Bed
  • Rehab
  • Question Existing
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette
  • Cold Case Love
  • Love The Way You Lie (pick a version.. they're all amazing)
  • Where Have You Been
  • We All Want Love
  • Farewell
  • Loveeee Song
  • What Now
  • Stay
  • Love W/o Tragedy/Mother Mary
  • Get It Over With
  • Lost in Paradise

And those are the songs I love

Beyonce has what?

• Resentment
    • Yes(?)
    • I'll give her I Am...'s ballads
    • Nothing from 4gettable

[

How am I wrong.. Please name ONE song in the past 3 albums that has meaning.. a deep meaning and not some watered down lyric

Beyonce is the weakest writer of all the pop girls in her generation... Even Britney has had stronger lyrical content and she doesn't even write

I was speaking on the "You can tell she stopped stealing lyrics and she's now writing by herself.. " bit. You got time to lake at bra and panties on Beyoncé.com. How about you take your ass on over and read some credits.

As far as lyrical content go, in my opinion, Beyoncé than all the pop girls today. ASCAP agrees.

And what thought provoking think pieces have you gotten from Rihanna, Britney, etc? If you find their catalog to be lyrical acomplishments, then you are TRULY the bird I thought you out to be.

And how they hell you gonna compare Beyoncé's writing skills with Britney, then admit Britney doesn't even write... all within the same thought???

If you don't take your bored ass somewhere hgjghgjh

Ain't nobody got time for play play

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile Rihanna has:

• California Queen Bed
  • Rehab
  • Question Existing
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette
  • Cold Case Love
  • Where Have You Been
  • We All Want Love
  • Farewell
  • Loveeee Song
  • What Now
  • Stay
  • Get It Over With
  • Lost in Paradise

Beyonce has what?

• Resentment
    • Yes
    • Nothing from 4gettable

hjgffhfhgfgh @ you thinking Yes as one of Beyoncé's best lyrical pieces. You are a bit uncultured ffff

That alone makes your list Null & Void But if you want my list I'll compile. BRB

[

I was speaking on the "You can tell she stopped stealing lyrics and she's now writing by herself.. " bit. You got time to lake at bra and panties on Beyoncé.com. How about you take your ass on over and read some credits.

As far as lyrical content go, in my opinion, Beyoncé than all the pop girls today. ASCAP agrees.

And what thought provoking think pieces have you gotten from Rihanna, Britney, etc? If you find their catalog to be lyrical acomplishments, then you are TRULY the bird I thought you out to be.

And how they hell you gonna compare Beyoncé's writing skills with Britney, then admit Britney doesn't even write... all within the same thought???

That was posted on Facebook.. if you check the url of the photo.. you would see that..

I'm sorry... did you name a song? Nope.. okay Well then all you have is nothing..

Rihanna has over 29 ASCAP awards... Beyonce has 28 (including the Rhythmic & Soul Music)

If we're not including the R&S music... Rihanna has 20 to Beyonce's 13 :(

Much like Beyonce's lyrical content... that Britney thing was a joke.

I put a question mark next to YES btw... I see you erased that

Meanwhile Rihanna has:

• California Queen Bed
  • Rehab
  • Question Existing
  • Disturbia
  • Russian Roulette
  • Cold Case Love
  • Where Have You Been
  • We All Want Love
  • Farewell
  • Loveeee Song
  • What Now
  • Stay
  • Get It Over With
  • Lost in Paradise

Beyonce has what?

• Resentment
    • Yes(?)
    • Nothing from 4gettable

Me, Myself, and I

Dangerously in Love 2

Kitty Kat

Irreplaceable

Upgrade U

Resentment

Flaws and All

If I Were A Boy

Halo

Disappear

Smash Into You

Satellites

That's why You're Beautiful (EYE guess)

I Miss You

Rather Die Young

Schoolin' Life

Pretty Hurts

Haunted

Superpower

Heaven

Rocket

No Angel

and I'll add Jealous cause thats #1

Rihanna has over 29 ASCAP awards... Beyonce has 28 (including the Rhythmic & Soul Music)

If we're not including the R&S music... Rihanna has 20 to Beyonce's 13 :(

fffff girl you fucking tried it. Most of those awards are "Most Performed Songs." Sis we all know Rihanna got hits. Looking at the ACTUAL awards. Rihanna has 7 (5 if you subtract the rap songs) to Beyoncé's 16 (including the prestigious Songwriter of the Year)

The real ki is you trying to book on lyrics when Rhenna don't even have credit on a majority of her songs. Once again, Bye Game.

2kume7.gif

Here's why Beyonce doesn't have any thought-provoking songs:

Me, Myself, and I

Dangerously in Love 2 - generic love song

Kitty Kat - :blink: not even close.. wtf?

Irreplaceable - Generic break up song

Upgrade U - I can do for you what Martin did for the people

Resentment -

Flaws and All

If I Were A Boy

Halo

Disappear

Smash Into You

Satellites

That's why You're Beautiful (EYE guess)

I Miss You - Generic

Rather Die Young - You're the first one I ever seen.... That burns like gasoline

Schoolin' Life - :lmao: Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?

Pretty Hurts - Tries too hard to try to be deep.. but it's as deep as her looks

Haunted - And I've been drifting off on knowledge <<<< Fail

Superpower -

Heaven-

Rocket - Generic "sex" song

No Angel -

and I'll add Jealous - 'Yoncé fillin' out this skirt :umm: yeah no

What I crossed out is acceptable... but barely anything deep or has meaning outside of Beyonce.. Regular joes cannot relate to most of those crossed-out songs.. She's too specific with her lyrically content.. but you tried.. i'll give you that

• Upvote 1

fffff girl you fucking tried it. Most of those awards are "Most Performed Songs." Sis we all know Rihanna got hits. Looking at the ACTUAL awards. Rihanna has 7 (5 if you subtract the rap songs) to Beyoncé's 16 (including the prestigious Songwriter of the Year)

The real ki is you trying to book on lyrics when Rhenna don't even have credit on a majority of her songs. Once again, Bye Game.

Song writing is overrated.. and only a select few have that gift.. Beyonce isn't one of em.. Her songs are good.. dont' get me wrong.. but are they thought-provoking? No..

Oh girl, a philly bird is trying to tell me what's "d33p" and what is not. i would go through those Rhenna songs but tbh I haven't even heard of most of them The songs the public are familiar with tho???

Different strokes, different folks I guess

You don't know what "deep" is if you think any of those songs you named are deep

Schoolin' Life :lmao: I CAN'T... wow..

When I said "songwriting is overrated" I meant for the individual artist obviously.. not the entire process...

I stopped taking Game serious when he put Where Have You Been, What Now, Disturbia and Loveeeeee Song on a list of "meaningful" Rihanna songs -_-.

And can we keep Rihanna and Beyonce out of each others threads? Neither are alike and both singers stans do my head in -_-

[

Gather him!

tumblr_inline_mlu98vQ8g51qz4rgp.gif

Songs don't need to be "deep and meaningful" to be great, in terms of lyrics. There's a thing called creativity, among other things, something of which neither Beyonce nor Rihanna have showcased. Comparing Beyonce to a team of writers and Rihanna is just stupid.

Comparing these girls to Beyonce just shows how much the other girls lack. Beyonce is the full package.

• Upvote 3

Songs don't need to be "deep and meaningful" to be great, in terms of lyrics. There's a thing called creativity, among other things, something of which neither Beyonce nor Rihanna have showcased. Comparing Beyonce to a team of writers and Rihanna is just stupid.

Comparing these girls to Beyonce just shows how much the other girls lack. Beyonce is the full package.

I agree... songs don't need to be deep and meaningful for them to be great.... No one said they weren't great...

Doesn't matter how many writers one has... Bc both use teams of writers in their career with song with 5 or more writers

As for as comparing Beyonce to her contemporaries is not unsual

I see Beyonce stopped ignoring her gay fans for $40:

:lol:

Def' not talking about lyrics.. Rihanna lyrics >>>>>>>> Beyonce's.. Beyonce's lyrics are weak... You can tell she stopped stealing lyrics and she's now writing by herself..

:lol:

I stopped taking Game serious when he put Where Have You Been, What Now, Disturbia and Loveeeeee Song on a list of "meaningful" Rihanna songs -_-.

:lmao: I do love "Love Song" tho but it's far from meaningful. It's basically saying spend more time with me and then let's fuck

:lmao: I do love "Love Song" tho but it's far from meaningful. It's basically saying spend more time with me and then let's fuck

I literally said wtf when I saw those songs on his list :lmao:. I love them all (except Disturbia and What Now) but they are not 'meaningful' in any way other than being generic songs (except Disturbia which is just stupid lyrically and musically but then Fist Brown wrote it so no surprise).