The Official Billboard Music Award thread

art

Well if you actually read and comprehended what was being discussed...you wouldn't be so "offensive" or calling other people "stupid" just because they (rightfully and correctly) criticize one of your favs. :coffee:

whats being discussed

the fact that beyonce used some of the lastest technology

u make it sound like ppl before her have not made use of the things existing either before them or at the time

im sure michael and janet have used stuff

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. She used SOME of the same graphics. Ya'll in here acting like she Xeroxed the whole damn thing. :lmao: There are some obvious differences, the most obvious being that Beyonce used multi-color while the Italian girl used did not. Again, there are more differences than there are similarities.

She did xerox the performance, Austineisha...that is the point.

Of course there are difference, but she essentially performed with the technology in the same manner, using the same style and concept as this other performance (with some of the same graphics). Hence, the criticism.

You'll get it eventually. :rolleyes:

whats being discussed

the fact that beyonce used some of the lastest technology

u make it sound like ppl before her have not made use of the things existing either before them or at the time

im sure michael and janet have used stuff

Read the last few pages and you would know what's being discussed and why there is some criticism...instead outright calling people stupid and/or mentally ill because you THINK they are attacking or hating on Bey. :coffee:

Read the last few pages and you would know what's being discussed and why there is some criticism...instead outright calling people stupid and/or mentally ill because you THINK they are attacking or hating on Bey. :coffee:

im not gonna sit here and read that nonsense

i dont even care enough

She did xerox the performance, Austineisha...that is the point.

Of course there are difference, but she essentially performed with the technology in the same manner, using the same style and concept as this other performance (with some of the same graphics). Hence, the criticism.

You'll get it eventually. :rolleyes:

'Tis not my good son. There's similarities, but there's more differences. The Asian girl and the Italian performed it in the same way too. Why neither of them get accused of copying? :lmao:

im not gonna sit here and read that nonsense

i dont even care enough

Well then you can't possibly form an opinions about what's being said if your don't go back and read.

Reading is fundamental, dear... ^_^

'Tis not my good son. There's similarities, but there's more differences. The Asian girl and the Italian performed it in the same way too. Why neither of them get accused of copying? :lmao:

It's the same performance, Austineisha. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the asian girl's performance...yet. :unsure: I'm waiting on one of you to post it. :coffee:

Well then you can't possibly form an opinions about what's being said if your don't go back and read.

not interested in it

no1 knows the background surrounding the use of this tech in performance

so why waste time speculating

It's the same performance, Austineisha. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the asian girl's performance...yet. :unsure: I'm waiting on one of you to post it. :coffee:

Art posted it a few pages back. And again, there are similarities as there are differences. Yes, they both used them in sync with choreography, but they differ in that Beyonce's is conceptual in that it correlates with the song. I could elaborate on it with my interpretation, but I'm sure I would be called stanning. :sigh:

not interested in it

no1 knows the background surrounding the use of this tech in performance

so waste time speculating

You ASSumed we were comparing Bey's performance to Janet's Essence performance because you didn't read. Which lead to you being defensive (offensive, however you prefer to see it) because you thought the Janet stans were attacking Bey. Had you read the previous pages you could have participated with something of actual substance instead of calling people stupid and mentally ill.

You ASSumed we were comparing Bey's performance to Janet's Essence performance because you didn't read. Which lead to you being defensive (offensive, however you prefer to see it) because you thought the Janet stans were attacking Bey. Had you read the previous pages you could have participated with something of actual substance instead of calling people stupid and mentally ill.

no1 i didnt

u just assumed that

i was just pointing out an eg of janet using a hologram

im sure she wasnt the first

are we gonna focus on that aspect of her performance

girl bye

Beyonce has TOF so pressed.

Must you always be so shady to me. :rolleyes:

Art posted it a few pages back. And again, there are similarities as there are differences. Yes, they both used them in sync with choreography, but they differ in that Beyonce's is conceptual in that it correlates with the song. I could elaborate on it with my interpretation, but I'm sure I would be called stanning. :sigh:

Well post again. <_<

It's the same performance, Austineisha. :rolleyes: The other artists performance could correlate with the song, so that's not very good.

no1 i didnt

u just assumed that

i was just pointing out an eg of janet using a hologram

im sure she wasnt the first

are we gonna focus on that aspect of her performance

girl bye

No, Janet wasn't first...and as I said had you read the previous pages. You could have responded with something of substance instead of random insults.

Lazy ass. :rolleyes:

Thank you. :blush: *squeezes your booty* :wub:

Now had I seen THAT against what Bey did...I would have said Beyonce was obviously influenced, but that she took the technology to the next level, and set a new standard.

Against, the other performance...it's the same thing conceptually and performance wise, down to some of the same graphics.

I must reiterate again, for those that AUTOMATICALLY assume I'm hating. That doesn't mean I didn't like the performance. I LOVED it. She served and is continually proving herself to be THE entertainer of her generation...she still xeroxed the performance tho. :rolleyes:

Thank you. :blush: *squeezes your booty* :wub:

Now had I seen THAT against what Bey did...I would say Beyonce was obviously influenced, but that she took technology to the next level, and set a new standard.

Against, the other performance...it's the same thing conceptually and performance wise, down to some of the same graphics.

I must reiterate again, for those that AUTOMATICALLY assume I'm hating. That doesn't mean I didn't like the performance. I LOVED it. She served and is continually proving herself to be THE entertainer of her generation...she still xeroxed the performance tho. :rolleyes:

:&

But they're all different in their own way when you REALLY look at them. Beyonce's is conceptual, and it goes with the song. The Italian girl used it as an effect. The Asian girl used it to introduced it as an art.

They're not all the same, and nobody Xeroxed anything. :rolleyes:

i like insulting

:sigh:

It must be because I'm really high right now, but I really enjoyed that.

Drug addict. :coffee:

:&

But they're all different in their own way when you REALLY look at them. Beyonce's is conceptual, and it goes with the song. The Italian girl used it as an effect. The Asian girl used it to introduced it as an art.

They're not all the same, and nobody Xeroxed anything. :rolleyes:

You know you like it. :wub:

The Asian girl introduced it, yes. The Italian girl could also be using it conceptually.

All of them used it for effect, but Bey xeroxed the Italian girl's performance. :rolleyes:

Archived