The Official Billboard Music Award thread

art

I really enjoyed Beyonce's performance. She really brought it...and Bey's dancing was MUCH better than the video!! ^_^

Though the Janet stan in me couldn't help but notice Janet did something similar to this with the opening of her Essence Music Festival performance. :coffee:

Plus RN performance at Essence the end of Feedback video. :filenails:

It was the first time I listened to the whole song, and I really liked the part with all the girls at the end. I'd give it a B+.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Untitled212-vi.gif

2dkhmd1.jpg

:shifty:

Plus RN performance at Essence the end of Feedback video. :filenails:

It was the first time I listened to the whole song, and I really liked the part with all the girls at the end. I'd give it a B+.

OOP! There girls are going to be really mad at you clocking all of that tea.

*waits for Austineisha to go into stan mode* :whistle:

I've always kinda liked the song. I was shocked when the song received such a tepid response from the public. I thought it was a typical Bey single. :unsure:

2dkhmd1.jpg

:shifty:

OOP! There girls are going to be really mad at you clocking all of that tea.

*waits for Austineisha to go into stan mode* :whistle:

I've always kinda liked the song. I was shocked when the song received such a tepid response from the public. I thought it was a typical Bey single. :unsure:

To be honest, I was turned off more by the content and the lyrics. She has been singing about the some independent women stuff for ten years, and it sounded loud and unorganized, like old Public Enemy or something. Watching the performance made me see it was different than her other songs. I'd buy her CD for 99 cents on Amazon after that performance, but not a penny more.

yes.gif

To be honest, I was turned off more by the content and the lyrics. She has been singing about the some independent women stuff for ten years, and it sounded loud and unorganized, like old Public Enemy or something. Watching the performance made me see it was different than her other songs. I'd buy her CD for 99 cents on Amazon after that performance, but not a penny more.

yes.gif

I'll won't buy it for 99 cents...I'm still not interested. :coffee:

I can't stand you and these gifs!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

Untitled155-vi.gif

mb1lah.jpg

Seems like I shut you up ^_^ *dances to J. Lewis/Ciara-Shut 'Em Up to celebrate it*

booty_dance.gif

*ignores your bs* :rolleyes:

I LOVE the video that gif is from....almost each and everyone of them in that video could GET IT!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Um ....

readjusts :mellow:

I didn't know whether to use that one or this one:

booty_dance1.gif

*ignores your bs* :rolleyes:

I LOVE the video that gif is from....almost each and everyone of them in that video could GET IT!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Isn't it worth another +1 ^_^

That video made me get both versions of that song -_-

You wouldn't know what to do with it. :coffee:

It's safe to say it's beyond clear he would know more than you on this subject :filenails:

I didn't know whether to use that one or this one:

booty_dance1.gif

Isn't it worth another +1 ^_^

That video made me get both versions of that song -_-

It's safe to say it's beyond clear he would know more than you on this subject :filenails:

I'll give you a +1 :rolleyes: (for both gifs :excited: )

I wish you had a good gif of the one in the blue underwear...he's my fav. :shifty:

You don't know if he would know more than I do on this subject or not. :rolleyes:

I'll give you a +1 :rolleyes: (for both gifs :excited: )

I wish you had a good gif of the one in the blue underwear...he's my fav. :shifty:

You don't know if he would know more than I do on this subject or not. :rolleyes:

:yahoo:

Well it's obvious the one in the white is my fav :rolleyes:

Don't make me Kill Spill Bill :umm:

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Yes he does. :mellow: And he knows how to work it better too... :coffee:

You didn't spill anything. :rolleyes:

:mellow: Are your eyes finally going bad since you're old? :umm:

So I didn't spill about you being in a "fuck buddy" relationship only for your buddy to hit you up when he's in a dry spell :filenails:

:mellow: Are your eyes finally going bad since you're old? :umm:

So I didn't spill about you being in a "fuck buddy" relationship only for your buddy to hit you up when he's in a dry spell :filenails:

I'm not old, he does have a phatter booty, and he does work it better in the video. :coffee:

Nope...I don't know what you're referring to....bitch :umm:

Archived