• Courage Under Fire
    • The Hurricane
    • Remember the Titans
    • Training Day
    • Antwone Fisher
    • The Manchurian Candidate
    • American Gangster
    • The Great Debaters

I respect Denzel but I haven't seen too much of his work. The films he was apart of never seem to cater to my personal taste in movies,oddly. Training Day was INCREDIBLE and that was the first time I seen why ppl hold Denzel to the high caliber they do as an actor.

I respect Denzel but I've haven't seen too much of his work. The films he was apart never seem to cater to my personal taste in movies,oddly. Training Day was INCREDIBLE and that was the first time I seen why ppl hold Denzel to the high caliber they do as an actor.

Really? He has such a diverse body of work.

I respect Denzel but I haven't seen too much of his work. The films he was apart of never seem to cater to my personal taste in movies,oddly. Training Day was INCREDIBLE and that was the first time I seen why ppl hold Denzel to the high caliber they do as an actor.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

ch. :rolleyes:

Archived