FOR ALL OF YOU WHO IS MISSING SIZZLE IN MIAMI

SloLove

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Slo if you wanna turn him down fine..but MOST men would RUN after that big ass bubble...They would be foaming at the mouth. :lmao:

You must like them flat ass dudes ...no. :&

no i dont like them flat but i dont want them shaped like this....this is a womans's body!!!!!! i like masculine...you can have a masculine body and have a fantastic ass

no i dont like them flat but i dont want them shaped like this....this is a womans's body!!!!!! i like masculine...you can have a masculine body and have a fantastic ass

So just because a man may have a naturally jiggly ass means its not masculine? Its on a man. If its natural..its natural. Some men have firm asses..some are more jiggly.

So just because a man may have a naturally jiggly ass means its not masculine? Its on a man. If its natural..its natural. Some men have firm asses..some are more jiggly.

a man's ass should not be jiggly...gay or straight....if it is he needs to tighten that shit up, that aint cute

TO YOU ..most men would beg to differ. You must not like seeing the "wave"..when you're hitting it from behind. :whistle:

lol...i like it right and tight, i would love to continue this conversation but im bout to attempt to make this maple walnut pumpkin pie

Archived