Facebook

Xtraordinary Xternal

Do people post strange things on your wall that you have to delete later?

A good friend of mine said I hurt his feelings because I deleted something he posted on my wall. " brotha I luv you had so much fun with you the other night at the bar love you boo"

That shit was too gay to me I'm not in the closet and don't care if people know I get down however that was just a bit too over the top for me....

A good friend of mine said I hurt his feelings because I deleted something he posted on my wall. " brotha I luv you had so much fun with you the other night at the bar love you boo"

That shit was too gay to me I'm not in the closet and don't care if people know I get down however that was just a bit too over the top for me....

I always delete gay stuff from my page. :filenails:

I hate to say it, but you do sound like you're in the closet and you do care what others think. If you didn't his comment wouldn't have bothered you. To be honest, I can see why your friend was pissed.

i agree with u. and that doesnt mean your in the closet. just means u dont want your whole facebook friends all in your business. especially if you have your coworkers and family on there. so i see nothing wrong with deleting it. my homeboi posted on my page bout wanting to give obama head after the osama thing and that post was deleted. some people just arent as out there as others. that life

i agree with u. and that doesnt mean your in the closet. just means u dont want your whole facebook friends all in your business. especially if you have your coworkers and family on there. so i see nothing wrong with deleting it. my homeboi posted on my page bout wanting to give obama head after the osama thing and that post was deleted. some people just arent as out there as others. that life

Is this your way of asking to be my facebook friend Chase...? :filenails:

It is up to each person how they handle stuff like that. If your friend got upset you should make it clear that you dont like that type of thing on your wall. I have a couple friends who have 2 accounts 1 for their business where we all know to keep postings professional and less humorous etc if we message them on it. And then the personal one where we can say what we usually would say to them.

If they know how you want to keep your stuff then no one can get mad. I had a couple birthday wishes on mine that were over the top goofy funny, gay yesterday but they know i dont care so its all good. If I had a problem with those types of posts id say so beforehand so peoples feelings dont get hurt when they are just trying to be friendly etc.

I hate to say it, but you do sound like you're in the closet and you do care what others think. If you didn't his comment wouldn't have bothered you. To be honest, I can see why your friend was pissed.

Oh boy ... why as gay people do we always have to go there? We don't have to accept EVERYTHING thats homosexual... it like me saying just because I'm black I should let my black hood friends post "nigga this and nigga that" on my wall.. not ashamed or anything I don't like that type of stuff on my wall because I do have different types of friends. Him calling me boo was over the top because I don't want my dude to look at him funny plus I'm not the type to let everyone know what I did over the weekend. I had no problem with him saying he loves me he wasn't pissed just sad but he will get over it.

It is up to each person how they handle stuff like that. If your friend got upset you should make it clear that you dont like that type of thing on your wall. I have a couple friends who have 2 accounts 1 for their business where we all know to keep postings professional and less humorous etc if we message them on it. And then the personal one where we can say what we usually would say to them.

If they know how you want to keep your stuff then no one can get mad. I had a couple birthday wishes on mine that were over the top goofy funny, gay yesterday but they know i dont care so its all good. If I had a problem with those types of posts id say so beforehand so peoples feelings dont get hurt when they are just trying to be friendly etc.

happy b lated :thumbup:

I had to block someone for trying to read me on my shit....they are SO lucky my granny is on my friend's list. :lol:

I had a few out bursts on there I even lost a friend over face book because I cussed them the fuck out so bad that they blocked me... My friends were in shock by the comments because it reminded them of how I used to be. I forgot about the co workers and clients at that point... It started off so playful too oh well :lmao:

Oh boy ... why as gay people do we always have to go there? We don't have to accept EVERYTHING thats homosexual... it like me saying just because I'm black I should let my black hood friends post "nigga this and nigga that" on my wall.. not ashamed or anything I don't like that type of stuff on my wall because I do have different types of friends. Him calling me boo was over the top because I don't want my dude to look at him funny plus I'm not the type to let everyone know what I did over the weekend. I had no problem with him saying he loves me he wasn't pissed just sad but he will get over it.

Okay, now that changes things. I thought this dude was your main dude. i didn't realize he was just a friend. In that case, you should have deleted it because the way he sais what he said sounded suspect. But ultimately that should be the reason, not becaus it was "Too Gay".

Archived