Congrats to Kelly Rowland

Xtraordinary Xternal

You really do. She has released rnb songs lately that song with nelly and lil wayne and she had some other song too on the radio last summer grown woman or something that was all rnb shit.

Different markets like different things what works for her overseas won't work here. She does know her niche nothing wrong with people exploring different types of music. However when it seems forced just to get a hit thats when it becomes annoying.

I talk shit because I can I hate beyonce and I hate her fans and I will not stop bashing that bitch don't like it then ignore me. If I'm on next week I might give her a break to focus on taylor swift.

Examples?

So when Kelly Rowland wants to explore other genres it's fine, but if an artist you don't like does it they're trying too hard. Got it.

Why put you on ignore when calling you on your bullshit is more satisfying? You stay talking shit about those artists because you're an attention seeker. At least admit it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't a "real" chart it wouldn't exist... Why because its an urban chart that caters to mostly black people? If a country chart can be "real" than so can the rnb chart... It shows kelly and her record label a demand and their and they like the direction she going in.

Considering who you have in your siggy....

See you doing all that and all I said was a sentence... :coffee::filenails:

Examples?

So when Kelly Rowland wants to explore other genres it's fine, but if an artist you don't like does it they're trying too hard. Got it.

Why put you on ignore when calling you on your bullshit is more satisfying? You stay talking shit about those artists because you're an attention seeker. At least admit it.

shut the fuck up

beyonce tries too hard to become a legend she tries to hard to be pop everyone knows that and its tired.

You don't call anyone out on their bullshit whatever helps you sleep at night. Honestly I don't care because I don't even like you I don't seek attention.. you fans give it to me :lmao: . I didn't make a thread saying oh kelly shitting on beyonce or anything like that I said congrats to her so keep it moving.

You lil condescending hypocritical music gurus came in here throwing shade at the rnb chart for no reason

Actually, you didn't quote anybody. Context clues indicate your post was directed at anybody who had something shady to say about the R&B chart. I'm one of them so where's your proof?

My post was directed to this:

I'll congratulate her when she makes it to the top of the "real charts."

But thanks for trying. :wave:

Considering I co-signed that post and you said "gerls" instead of "gerl" I'm gonna call bullshit. It's cute that you remember how to quote all of a sudden though. :lol:

:asham: at you catching feelings. TBH, I didn't read your posts in here. My previous post was directed to Enjoi's comment on the R&B charts not being real.

I said "You gerls..." as in "SMDH at the shit some of y'all say in here".

Now if you think my post was directed to you then go right ahead. I really could careless.

:asham: at you catching feelings. TBH, I didn't read your posts in here. My previous post was directed to Enjoi's comment on the R&B charts not being real.

I said "You gerls..." as in "SMDH at the shit some of y'all say in here".

Now if you think my post was directed to you then go right ahead. I really could careless.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Laughing at how you take this site way too seriously :lmao: :lmao:

If this obscure janet site is your claim to fame in life you really do need help :lmao: :lmao:

Actually u moron,

ur the one taking this site seriously

callng me a flop etc

Archived