Congrats to Kelly Rowland

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 1 RnB song in the country... :yahoo: :yahoo:

before the dumb fucks come in here shes an rnb artists so this is a good thing.

Yeah, you kinda late though. :unsure:

But we were happy for her when we got the news.....last week. >_<:lol:

Still love you though. :wub:

I'll congratulate her when she makes it to the top of the "real charts."

If it wasn't a "real" chart it wouldn't exist... Why because its an urban chart that caters to mostly black people? If a country chart can be "real" than so can the rnb chart... It shows kelly and her record label a demand and their and they like the direction she going in.

Considering who you have in your siggy....

I'll congratulate her when she makes it to the top of the "real charts."

What makes the R&B charts any less real than the pop charts? Especially when her song is urban and targeted towards the R&B audience. She's doing really well in her lane I think.

What makes the R&B charts any less real than the pop charts? Especially when her song is urban and targeted towards the R&B audience. She's doing really well in her lane I think.

exactly... she doesn't force the pop thing unlike her former band mate she know what works for her.

Funny how people want to take away certain things when it come to different artists... Janet has alot of number 1 rnb hits. If we dismiss rnb charts then we dismiss some of janets accomplishments by default.

exactly... she doesn't force the pop thing unlike her former band mate she know what works for her.

Funny how people want to take away certain things when it come to different artists... Janet has alot of number 1 rnb hits. If we dismiss rnb charts then we dismiss some of janets accomplishments by default.

Funny how u also like to take away Beyonce's achievements crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Right, because Kelly has been soooo R&B these last few years.

And I don't play favourites.

Funny how u also like to take away Beyonce's achievements crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

when did I you dumb bitch

its a fact her single flopping

she received an award she doesn't deserve

she constantly steal other people ideas

her fans make her more than what she is

Her peers constantly shit on her Rihanna, Pink, Gaga, Katy Perry, Alicia keys musically... what more do you want? You like the bitch thats not but I don't so get over it. Now post another recycled gif u bore me.

when did I you dumb bitch

its a fact her single flopping

she received an award she doesn't deserve

she constantly steal other people ideas

her fans make her more than what she is

Her peers constantly shit on her Rihanna, Pink, Gaga, Katy Perry, Alicia keys musically... what more do you want? You like the bitch thats not but I don't so get over it. Now post another recycled gif u bore me.

5002409218_d6bcbc5454.jpg

I don't know why you pretend to be some fucking music guru its beyond annoying. She did other music overseas that common knowledge... Talking about the US I could give a fuck what she does overseas.

u mean where she flopped?

I don't know why you pretend to be some fucking music guru its beyond annoying. She did other music overseas that common knowledge... Talking about the US I could give a fuck what she does overseas.

I don't pretend to be anything and I've never referred to myself as a music guru. My point still stands because you said she knows her niche is R&B when clearly she's all over the place. It has nothing to do with where she releases her music.

Speaking of things beyond annoying, I love how you can't big-up an artist without talking shit about another.

I don't pretend to be anything and I've never referred to myself as a music guru. My point still stands because you said she knows her niche is R&B when clearly she's all over the place. It has nothing to do with where she releases her music.

Speaking of things beyond annoying, I love how you can't big-up an artist without talking shit about another.

You really do. She has released rnb songs lately that song with nelly and lil wayne and she had some other song too on the radio last summer grown woman or something that was all rnb shit.

Different markets like different things what works for her overseas won't work here. She does know her niche nothing wrong with people exploring different types of music. However when it seems forced just to get a hit thats when it becomes annoying.

I talk shit because I can I hate beyonce and I hate her fans and I will not stop bashing that bitch don't like it then ignore me. If I'm on next week I might give her a break to focus on taylor swift.

Archived