Congrats to Kelly Rowland

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:asham: at you catching feelings. TBH, I didn't read your posts in here. My previous post was directed to Enjoi's comment on the R&B charts not being real.

I said "You gerls..." as in "SMDH at the shit some of y'all say in here".

Now if you think my post was directed to you then go right ahead. I really could careless.

:lmao: at these being e-feelings. Who's upset!? :asham:

Blah blah blah. :rolleyes::lol:

Speaking of things beyond annoying, I love how you can't big-up an artist without talking shit about another.

Punch #1,

So when Kelly Rowland wants to explore other genres it's fine, but if an artist you don't like does it they're trying too hard. Got it.

Why put you on ignore when calling you on your bullshit is more satisfying? You stay talking shit about those artists because you're an attention seeker. At least admit it.

Punch #2,

Thought so. :lol:

Punch #3,

Actually, you didn't quote anybody. Context clues indicate your post was directed at anybody who had something shady to say about the R&B chart. I'm one of them so where's your proof?

Punch #4,

Considering I co-signed that post and you said "gerls" instead of "gerl" I'm gonna call bullshit. It's cute that you remember how to quote all of a sudden though. :lol:

And punch #5.

I love TE. :lmao:

Once again, quoting ≠ cosigning. 71.gif

Perhaps you should take a stroll over to Dictionary.com and learn what "cosigning" is. 71.gif

I never said that quoting = co-signing. I guess this is your attempt at deflating...

Perhaps you should do that instead since you mistook what I said as "quoting = co-signing". 71.gif

And I don't like seeing people reach to try and save face. It's awkward.

It's even worse when people catch e-feelings...

Did you figure out what cosigning is hun? 71.gif

You do it on a day-to-day basis. :wub:

Archived