Battle Of The Debut Albums: Round 8

TwistedElegance™

Battle Of The Debut Albums: Round 8  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• [img]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/FlashingLights82/Boyziimencooleyhighharmony.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/FlashingLights82/toni2.jpg[/img]

But it IS predictable because any person you put up against a woman is gonna win. Just like with this... I knew Toni was gonna get da votes just because she has a vagina. :lol: So you're fucked either way.

This outcome might've been predictable, but I don't think the choices were, which is the point I'm trying to get across. And I also don't agree. Toni won because she's Toni and obviously people prefer her album. If I'd chosen Karyn White or Tracie Spencer to go up against Boyz II Men I wouldn't expect them to win.

But it shouldn't matter to you anyway. Now that you've xeroxed another thread of mine you'll be able to include as many unpredictable options as you'd like.

This outcome might've been predictable, but I don't think the choices were, which is the point I'm trying to get across. And I also don't agree. Toni won because she's Toni and obviously people prefer her album. If I'd chosen Karyn White or Tracie Spencer to go up against Boyz II Men I wouldn't expect them to win.

But it shouldn't matter to you anyway. Now that you've xeroxed another thread of mine you'll be able to include as many unpredictable options as you'd like.

What is going on with the HIGH LEVEL of sensitivity on the board these dayz?

Twisted you seem to be making this more of a debate than what it actualy is. My comment was moreso about how I find it interesting how the board favors men over women and less about the selection you made in pitting Toni against Boy II Men. Speaking from observation,thats all. Its not a big deal. Men str8 up dont amount to shit on the board and you agreed. So whats the debate about? You do as you want..its not that serious. I wasn't taking a shot at your selections, I was just saying the outcome of any MALE vs FEMALE wont surprise me because this board if VERYYYYY predictable and biased towards women in MOST cases. Thats all.. thats it. Let it go.

What is going on with the HIGH LEVEL of sensitivity on the board these dayz?

Twisted you seem to be making this more of a debate than what it actualy is. My comment was moreso about how I find it interesting how the board favors men over women and less about the selection you made in pitting Toni against Boy II Men. Speaking from observation,thats all. Its not a big deal. Men str8 up dont amount to shit on the board and you agreed. So whats the debate about? You do as you want..its not that serious. I wasn't taking a shot at your selections, I was just saying the outcome of any MALE vs FEMALE wont surprise me because this board if VERYYYYY predictable and biased towards women in MOST cases. Thats all.. thats it. Let it go.

Sensitive? Please. You argued your point just as I did mine.

Of course I might not have gone in if you'd just paid me my homage like you should have.

Archived