Janet Jackson in VOGUE ITALY

These pics aren't new. They're from 1999.

Now please stop referring to yourself as "King of all stans". :sigh:

really? it's hard to tell.. Janet's ageless

PS i got this from a reTweet on Twitter.. and it said "NEW"

it's in the Vogue Magazine for 2011

@LegendarySoJan - I Fucking Love You @JanetJackson Them Photo's in Vogue Italy 2011 is FIERCE ... Good Night

FreeXone did say something about a Vogue Italia shoot back in November. :unsure:

I'm trying to find the rest of the pix, but not having much luck.

J|X said these are old.

it's hard to tell... Janet's ageless... there are no time-stamps... there's no dates on the website.. Twitter fans are posting about em..

i take that they're old since Janet didn't post about it

J|X said these are old.

it's hard to tell... Janet's ageless... there are no time-stamps... there's no dates on the website.. Twitter fans are posting about em..

I'm gonna keep searching until I find an answer. Wasn't "Ask For More" for Pepsi? Why would they ask her to do a photoshoot without the product? That doesn't make sense. :unsure:

There's a Google hit that has one of the pix under Vogue Italy 2011. They may have been take a while ago, but I don't recall Janet ever looking that old during TVR era.

FreeXone did say something about a Vogue Italia shoot back in November. :unsure:

I'm trying to find the rest of the pix, but not having much luck.

He mentioned it back in October and we haven't heard about a photoshoot since.

J|X said these are old.

Janet looks older in this shoot and she was much leaner. Now she's more curvier and her face is much fuller - especially, her cheeks. These pics were taken during the Ask For More single cover photoshoot. She had the same stiff weave and white tank on the cover.

askformore.jpg

I'm gonna keep searching until I find an answer. Wasn't "Ask For More" for Pepsi? Why would they ask her to do a photoshoot without the product? That doesn't make sense. :unsure:

There's a Google hit that has one of the pix under Vogue Italy 2011. They may have been take a while ago, but I don't recall Janet ever looking that old during TVR era.

she didn't (tho this is make up)

oscars99-06.jpg

kevynandjanet.jpg

Archived