Official "The Voice" thread

JoeJoe

Those youtube clips are REACHING

I can understand in some cases but that was tryin way too hard.

he knows damn well those videos are reaching and like I said she's always in the middle when performing with a group of females and there's a reason for it. He can hate all he wants but the fact is Christina is "That Bitch" and he's just gonna have to deal :filenails:

he knows damn well those videos are reaching and like I said she's always in the middle when performing with a group of females and there's a reason for it. He can hate all he wants but the fact is Christina is "That Bitch" and he's just gonna have to deal :filenails:

"Always" in the middle? How often does she perform with a group of females? :blink:

Common sense tells me she was in the middle because she's the shortest. And art is a she, not a he.

"Always" in the middle? How often does she perform with a group of females? :blink:

Common sense tells me she was in the middle because she's the shortest. And art is a she, not a he.

Um the Grammy Tribute to Aretha, Lady Marmalade(with Pink, Mya, and Lil Kim), as well as other performances. It don't matter how often...that ain't the point. Also I don't care if art is a he or she. She ain't using a name that suggests she's male or female so idc. I don't keep up with who on here is male or female.

Um the Grammy Tribute to Aretha, Lady Marmalade(with Pink, Mya, and Lil Kim), as well as other performances. It don't matter how often...that ain't the point. Also I don't care if art is a he or she. She ain't using a name that suggests she's male or female so idc. I don't keep up with who on here is male or female.

So one time. :mellow: LM features four singers; there is no "middle". And it is the point if you wanna call it "always". :rolleyes:

It's not about whether you care, it's in case art does.

So one time. :mellow: LM features four singers; there is no "middle". And it is the point if you wanna call it "always". :rolleyes:

It's not about whether you care, it's in case art does.

You can hate all you want. Legendtina gotchu mad? Say whatever ya want but she's still Labeled "The Voice" of our generation by worldwide for a reason and neither of ya faves is. People don't just call someone "The Voice" for no reason so stop acting like you don't know. Deal :filenails: As for Art let Art speak on it. What? You Art's spokesperson now? :thumbdown:

You can hate all you want. Legendtina gotchu mad? Say whatever ya want but she's still Labeled "The Voice" of our generation by worldwide for a reason and neither of ya faves is. People don't just call someone "The Voice" for no reason so stop acting like you don't know. Deal :filenails: As for Art let Art speak on it. What? You Art's spokesperson now? :thumbdown:

When have you ever seen me disagree she is the voice of our generation? Oh, that would be never. You conveniently overlooked where I said she is one of my favourite artists, but that doesn't mean she can't shit out a horrible performance or screech a few wrong notes. I always keep it real no matter the artist, so save all that "gotchu mad" shit for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

And I don't need to be anybody's spokesperson to tell you what gender they are.

When have you ever seen me disagree she is the voice of our generation? Oh, that would be never. You conveniently overlooked where I said she is one of my favourite artists, but that doesn't mean she can't shit out a horrible performance or screech a few wrong notes. I always keep it real no matter the artist, so save all that "gotchu mad" shit for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

And I don't need to be anybody's spokesperson to tell you what gender they are.

Well as much as you been shading her lately cain't nobody tell she one of your faves especially with the shade you been throwing in this thread. You don't like the LM song period as you said earlier so your judgement is already biased from the start. Who hasn't screeched out a few wrong notes before? Also you act like Art's spokesperson since you feel the need to keep telling me if she's male or female for which I simply dgaf what she is :) As I said before she ain't got nothing in reference to her gender so i'mma say whatever I think the person is. Hell I don't even know if you're a male or female but I don't even care and you don't have anything referring to your gender either. I've referred to you as he/she before cause I simply don't know or remember.

Well as much as you been shading her lately cain't nobody tell she one of your faves especially with the shade you been throwing in this thread. You don't like the LM song period as you said earlier so your judgement is already biased from the start. Who hasn't screeched out a few wrong notes before? Also you act like Art's spokesperson since you feel the need to keep telling me if she's male or female for which I simply dgaf what she is :) As I said before she ain't got nothing in reference to her gender so i'mma say whatever I think the person is. Hell I don't even know if you're a male or female but I don't even care and you don't have anything referring to your gender either. I've referred to you as he/she

before cause I simply don't know or remember.

1. Nobody is exempt from shade if I see fit. It's not my problem if you can't tell the difference between being a hater and keeping it real.

2. I don't like LM? Re-read page one and get back to me.

3. I don't "keep telling" you that art is a female. I told you once and once only.

Now don't you have something better to do like post a three-week-old topic or create a Janet thread in the Free Xone? I'm done here.

1. Nobody is exempt from shade if I see fit. It's not my problem if you can't tell the difference between being a hater and keeping it real.

2. I don't like LM? Re-read page one and get back to me.

3. I don't "keep telling" you that art is a female. I told you once and once only.

Now don't you have something better to do like post a three-week-old topic or create a Janet thread in the Free Xone? I'm done here.

1. I don't care

2. I don't care

3. Don't play dumb. You've made reference to the fact that i've called Art a he after you told me. You said "In case she cares" well if she did she would've said something by now Spokesperson. Ya should've been done after I told you Say whatever ya want but she's still Labeled "The Voice" of our generation by worldwide for a reason and neither of ya faves is. People don't just call someone "The Voice" for no reason so stop acting like you don't know. Deal

So we all agree that she is the voice of our generation(except Art).. :unsure:

Unless they name someone from our generation who can hit all the notes Christina can and sing with SOUL and EMOTION like Legendtina then I could give a damn whether they agree or not. Fact is Fact and she IS the voice of our generation and throughout this whole thread ain't nobody name someone who's better. Can't stand people who think everytime Xtina hits a high note its screaming :rolleyes:

Unless they name someone from our generation who can hit all the notes Christina can and sing with SOUL and EMOTION like Legendtina then I could give a damn whether they agree or not. Fact is Fact and she IS the voice of our generation and throughout this whole thread ain't nobody name someone who's better. Can't stand people who think everytime Xtina hits a high note its screaming :rolleyes:

As she approaches the mic, she knew she would become a legend that night.. -_-

As she approaches the mic, she knew she would become a legend that night.. -_-

Hell yeah and I bet they ain't seen a white girl in a long ass time if ever with all that fuckin' soul. I know she gained some black fans that night lol. Sit the fuck down haters :filenails: People wanna talk about Christina having no control. She has plenty here and the low deep notes give me life. This shows she can be in "Control" when she wants. The haters ain't gonna wanna watch but it is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yO4gwzCcoI

Hell yeah and I bet they ain't seen a white girl in a long ass time if ever with all that fuckin' soul. I know she gained some black fans that night lol. Sit the fuck down haters :filenails: People wanna talk about Christina having no control. She has plenty here and the low deep notes give me life. This shows she can be in "Control" when she wants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yO4gwzCcoI

Ch..even James Brown rose from his grave and gave her a standing O.. -_-

:tear::cry::wub:

Damn! That looked like it was gonna make my eyes water before I even clicked on it. Wow 2:37-2:47 was beautiful! Ain't nobody else making songs like that. I'm talking about lyrically too. Her voice was perfect and anybody who hates on that performance I will no longer take their opinion about Christina seriously anymore. That almost made me cry :( said "If you lift me uuuuuuuuuup. Will ya lift me higher...when you see me crashing and there's nowhere left to fall"

Damn! That looked like it was gonna make my eyes water before I even clicked on it. Wow 2:37-2:47 was beautiful! Ain't nobody else making songs like that. I'm talking about lyrically too. Her voice was perfect and anybody who hates on that performance I will no longer take their opinion about Christina seriously anymore. That almost made me cry :( said "If you lift me uuuuuuuuuup. Will ya lift me higher...when you see me crashing and there's nowhere left to fall"

She definitely had control for this performance..the best of the night if you ask me.. :thumbup:

I can't believe Beverly didn't win :mellow: And I don't think it's fair that Javier was able to compete since he had a record deal before...I don't give a rat's ass if he lost it years ago :umm:

i was rooting for Beverly too, but that song that was given to her was absolutely horrible. -_- I knew Javier was gonna win once I saw him perform with Stevie Nicks, thats a powerful wbitch. :rolleyes: If Beverly would have performed with her, it would have been 10 times better and she would have won. :wub:

i was rooting for Beverly too, but that song that was given to her was absolutely horrible. -_- I knew Javier was gonna win once I saw him perform with Stevie Nicks, thats a powerful wbitch. :rolleyes: If Beverly would have performed with her, it would have been 10 times better and she would have won. :wub:

It was -_- I bet Javier's gonna lose that recording contract, We don't need him...we have Bruno Mars -_-

He's already had a chance. He even had a song hit the Hot 100...low positioning, but the others didn't have a record contract before.

yeah, he should not have been on the show. Sony might have set this whole show up just to have him win, i wouldnt put it past them. Everything on television is an illusion anyway, but I wont go there :rolleyes: