Official "The Voice" thread

JoeJoe

yeah, he should not have been on the show. Sony might have set this whole show up just to have him win, i wouldnt put it past them. Everything on television is an illusion anyway, but I wont go there :rolleyes:

Please go there. Hell, I would have even preferred that the lil girl Raquel won instead of him.

Please go there. Hell, I would have even preferred that the lil girl Raquel won instead of him.

its all about who they can control and who can make the most money AND have the most mass appeal. Javier more than likely went to them and tried getting a record deal before the show, but they more than likely did not want to give him one just yet since he already had one, so they created a show just to see how he would fair out and rigged it so that he could win. -_-:rolleyes:

the others didnt stand a chance. If I remember correctly, when they were advertising for the show back when it started...they always showed Javier performing Time After Time :unsure:

its all about who they can control and who can make the most money AND have the most mass appeal. Javier more than likely went to them and tried getting a record deal before the show, but they more than likely did not want to give him one just yet since he already had one, so they created a show just to see how he would fair out and rigged it so that he could win. -_-:rolleyes:

the others didnt stand a chance. If I remember correctly, when they were advertising for the show back when it started...they always showed Javier performing Time After Time :unsure:

So believable. I wonder if they're gonna pull the same crap for the second season.

They kept showing him along with the big gay guy with the beard singing Cee Lo -_-

So believable. I wonder if they're gonna pull the same crap for the second season.

They kept showing him along with the big gay guy with the beard singing Cee Lo -_-

you already know it boo. -_- when you have something so authentic and original as a Beverly...record companies get scared and they dont know how to market her and to be honest she would be very hard to control :lol: Thats why I wasnt surprised when it came down to the two that were more polished and the two with the least amount of personality. They are easier to control and easier to market.

well they didnt want Javier to get all the shine, they had to make it seem like it was a "real" competition and what better way to do that then to show a big fat guy with a beard. :umm:

you already know it boo. -_- when you have something so authentic and original as a Beverly...record companies get scared and they dont know how to market her and to be honest she would be very hard to control :lol: Thats why I wasnt surprised when it came down to the two that were more polished and the two with the least amount of personality. They are easier to control and easier to market.

well they didnt want Javier to get all the shine, they had to make it seem like it was a "real" competition and what better way to do that then to show a big fat guy with a beard. :umm:

I didn't think about it that why at all. It makes sense after they tried to make her confidence look like arrogance and cockiness :sigh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't think about it that why at all. It makes sense after they tried to make her confidence look like arrogance and cockiness :sigh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

you know I gots a third eye boo that allows me to see things differently :rolleyes: Beverly was the absolute best on the show, even snatched Christina wig when performing Beautiful ^_^ ...Beverly really wanted to go in on that song, but out of respect for Christina and with Christina giving her the "dont do it bitch looks"...she didnt go there.

you know I gots a third eye boo that allows me to see things differently :rolleyes: Beverly was the absolute best on the show, even snatched Christina wig when performing Beautiful ^_^ ...Beverly really wanted to go in on that song, but out of respect for Christina and with Christina giving her the "dont do it bitch looks"...she didnt go there.

:asham::lmao: :lmao: I was really upset they sung together again. It was suppose to be about Beverly shining...not Xtina and her songs.

:asham::lmao: :lmao: I was really upset they sung together again. It was suppose to be about Beverly shining...not Xtina and her songs.

everytime it was Beverly's turn to sing, Christina kept giving her the side-eye...she was just waiting for Beverly to act a fool because she was gonna let Bev have it back stage. -_- Stevie Nicks was giving Javier the side eye too, looking like 'I wish you muthafuckin would bitch, Im Stevie fuckin Nicks and I will f*ck you up and turn yo ass into a frog n*gga'...bitch was even controling the way he sung the song with her hand up and everything, she didnt want him to do all that extra stuff with his voice. Stevie was not having that :coffee:

everytime it was Beverly's turn to sing, Christina kept giving her the side-eye...she was just waiting for Beverly to act a fool because she was gonna let Bev have it back stage. -_- Stevie Nicks was giving Javier the side eye too, looking like 'I wish you muthafuckin would bitch, Im Stevie fuckin Nicks and I will f*ck you up and turn yo ass into a frog n*gga'...bitch was even controling the way he sung the song with her hand up and everything, she didnt want him to do all that extra stuff with his voice. Stevie was not having that :coffee:

It couldn't be me. My ass would have made it all about me. It would have been "Xtina who?"..."What is a Stevie Nicks?" after I was done -_-

• 1 year later...

Christina always looks great to me, I dont get all the weight stuff (same with Janet and most female artist) like if you're not out here with a gut sagging down to your privates I don't really consider anything less overweight.

God Im so glad this show is back, the only 1 of these competion shows where the talent is equally as entertaining as the judges.

Christina always looks great to me, I dont get all the weight stuff (same with Janet and most female artist) like if she's not out here with a gut sagging down to your privates I don't really consider anything less overweight.

God Im so glad this show is back, the only 1 of these competion shows where the talent is equally as entertaining as the judges.

exactly...this show made me stop watching American Idol. Well Janet did but this helped me stay away lol

• Upvote 1

Yea she started off weak and then picked it up at the end. Christina was right tho you do have to be fast with that song.

i'm sorry but I just thought she wasn't good at all. Not with that song...maybe with a different song cause the girl can sing but to me she fucked up Christina's song. I think they were being too nice to her lol