Official "The Voice" thread

JoeJoe

haters gon' hate gtfo the crowd loved it and so did everybody else which is why Christina was trending that night on Twitter :)

I could see your point if Christina wasn't one of my favourite artists and LM wasn't one of my favourite songs. It was a screaming ass mess, as is usually the case when she performs that song. And she looked like shit.

I could see your point if Christina wasn't one of my favourite artists and LM wasn't one of my favourite songs. It was a screaming ass mess, as is usually the case when she performs that song. And she looked like shit.

Um you act like she was at an Awards show or in concert. She was with 4 other girls who nobody even knows so why should she look her best? I think she looked good but it's whatever. I as well as the crowd liked what we got from her. Like I said she hasn't performed in years and no it wasn't a screaming mess...maybe from the other girls but not Christina. Hell the original version from Patti is very loud vocals. I don't recall that song having soft vocals :mellow:

Um you act like she was at an Awards show or in concert. She was with 4 other girls who nobody even knows so why should she look her best? I think she looked good but it's whatever. I as well as the crowd liked what we got from her. Like I said she hasn't performed in years and no it wasn't a screaming mess...maybe from the other girls but not Christina. Hell the original version from Patti is very loud vocals. I don't recall that song having soft vocals :mellow:

Um no I don't. I'm not saying she should look her best, I'm saying she shouldn't look like shit. :rolleyes: And why do you keep saying she hasn't performed in years? You mean she hasn't toured in years, which is irrelevant. To me it was a screaming mess, and that's the only way she knows how to perform that song. And yes, Patti's original is very loud, much like the Moulin Rouge cover - and that works like magic on the studio version, but live? Nope. Her energy is fantastic but she always goes for the jugular when she performs LM. No restraint. It's too much.

More like 'The Scream of Our Generation'...

tumblr_llpasrcMMA1qhaidy.gif

Haters gon' hate. I don't see nobody else from our generation getting called to do tributes to Legends like Aretha. Notice how wherever Legendtina is on the stage even if she's with other girls she's always placed in the middle. There's a reason for that :coffee: Mad cause your fave can't do this :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2_Zgvy5ZHQ

Haters gon' hate. I don't see nobody else from our generation getting called to do tributes to Legends like Aretha. Notice how wherever Legendtina is on the stage even if she's with other girls she's always placed in the middle. There's a reason for that :coffee:Mad cause your fave can't do this :filenails:

Okay! Thank the heavens that my faves wouldn't howl into a mic and call it 'singing'. :asham: Cause chile...

and

:lmao: :lmao: