WELL DAAAAAAMN BRANDY!!!!

janetDAYZ

branudblanks.gif

The BEST I'VE EVER SEEN HER LOOOK! :o:o:o:o

R&B singer Brandy aka Bran’ Nu tweeted a picture of herself from her latest photo shoot with celebrity photographer Derek Blanks. The 32-year old actress shared with her Twitter followers that the shoots will be used as promo pics for her upcoming, untitled album.

well the soundtrack was made a while back but never came out. and yeah im tired of the same kinda beats and songs. but luckily this cd was suppose to drop after the show so hopefully her newer stuff dont sound like all the semirecent leaks she had cuz she needs her "Motivation" track now

branudblanks.gif

R&B singer Brandy aka Bran’ Nu tweeted a picture of herself from her latest photo shoot with celebrity photographer Derek Blanks. The 32-year old actress shared with her Twitter followers that the shoots will be used as promo pics for her upcoming, untitled album.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! :excited:

branudblanks.gif

BOOM! SHE'S ALWAYS HAD A NICE BODY...JUST NEVER SHOWED IT OFF

Archived