THE FIRST RAPPER TO HAVE 2 DIAMOND ALBUMS IS....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since yo ass isn't on much...starting a debate gives you the opportunity to get ya post count up to make up for the lengthy periods when your absent :rolleyes:

I don't intentionally try to raise my post count. :rolleyes:

You forget that before I began taking away from the forum, I was in the top 3 (and for a brief period #1 ) in OVERALL top posters. :rolleyes: And even with my absences I'm STILL in the Top 10 and only a few hundred posts behind you and Austineisha...so let's not. :coffee:

TOF is very much so right in his point. Race does, and has, played a factor in his success.

Also, that 'newbie' is a newbie. I know who it is.

Austineisha AGREES with ME..... :o I don't believe it, I'm speechless. :blush: *grabs your booty to celebrate* :wub:

That explains EVERYTHING he's one of Austineisha's twitter buddies/Bey stans. :rolleyes:

TOF, it's widely believed that Americans don't understand irony, and if those interpretations you posted are from a legitimate source then I guess it's not your fault. Sarcasm is not irony.

Yes, they are from legitimate sources. lol

..and I guess we'll just agree to disagree about my use of irony/ironic. As long as you know I'm right...as always. :dance:

I don't intentionally try to raise my post count. :rolleyes:

You forget that before I began taking away from the forum, I was in the top 3 (and for a brief period #1 ) in OVERALL top posters. :rolleyes: And even with my absences I'm STILL in the Top 10 and only a few hundred posts behind you and Austineisha...so let's not. :coffee:

Ah! See this just told on you because the last time I posted the stats you were above me..so that means you've been checking recently to see where you fall the Hot 100. So you DO care about your chart position on planetjanet :lmao:

Austineisha AGREES with ME..... :o I don't believe it, I'm speechless. :blush:*grabs your booty to celebrate* :wub:

That explains EVERYTHING he's one of Austineisha's twitter buddies/Bey stans. :rolleyes:

I agree with just about everything in this thread. Race is a factor, but it's not the sole factor behind his success.

And that person is not a Beyonce stan. She's a Janet stan first and foremost. :coffee:

Sweetie.... :umm:

99.9992% :unsure:

Ah! See this just told on you because the last time I posted the stats you were above me..so that means you've been checking recently to see where you fall the Hot 100. So you DO care about your chart position on planetjanet :lmao:

No, I check just now so that I could respond to your post. :lol:

Other than that I don't care...I do check from time to time, but my status is SOLIDIFIED and I don't have to do a thing, but sit back and collect royalty checks. B)

I agree with just about everything in this thread. Race is a factor, but it's not the sole factor behind his success.

And that person is not a Beyonce stan. She's a Janet stan first and foremost. :coffee:

A Bey stan that is also a Janet stan...sounds familiar. :rolleyes:

Race and talent got him where he is. THE END

:coffee:

99.9992% :unsure:

No, I check just now so that I could respond to your post. :lol:

Other than that I don't care...I do check from time to time, but my status is SOLIDIFIED and I don't have to do a thing, but.... sit back and collect royalty checks. B)

:coffee:

...start a debate to gain counts :coffee:

The wow factor wasn't that he was white, it's that he was white and that good.

Him being white wasn't the "wow factor" it was the acceptable factor.

It's like Elvis (somewhat, but not exactly)...the man WAS talented, but it was his race that made him "safer" and rock roll "acceptable" to masses.

...start a debate to gain counts :coffee:

No, I don't. :rolleyes:

Archived