Recommend new music.

Miss Enjoi

So I finally got a new iPod after the last one went through the Red X of Death. Fortunately, I got my vast collection of music back. But now I need to know what albums you guys are listening to so I can feel fresh and fabulous.

I've seen that three times, and yes you end up having to rebuild your library, currently my library is missing all of my Janet singles and remixes I uploaded from the original cds, and that's a lost since I sold the originals years ago. BACK UP!!!!!!!

Here is what Im fucking wit, I don't know your tastes, but im all about sum Katy Perry, that album is so sonic and produced too damn well. Pink Friday is muh shit too, let's see what else ok so when I had to rebuild my whole Itunes I went with artists instead of albums so I just started brainstorming names of folks I fuck wit, Janet duh! MJ, Madonna, Brandy, Pink, TLC, Monica,Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Destiny's Child, Missy Elliot, Outkast, Coldplay, 112,Ludacris,MJB, Jay Z, Jon B, Toni Braxton, Prince, Britney, Aaliyah, Notorious BIG....just to name some I still need to build my library back, at one point I had about 60gb of music now more like 30 so obviously im missing a lot I had.

I love how I know a lot of the artists you guys are speaking of.

Recently I downloaded Katy Perry's record - and loved it, which is shocking.

Of course I love Beyonce's new record. Her best. :wub:

Nicki is always great but I bought her.

Rye Rye is so dope but I haven't been hip to her since "Bang" or whatever that single was called.

I don't know what it is about Jessie J but I just can't get into her.

Skylar Grey :wub:

Frank Ocean :wub:

But currently who I'm in love with is - The Weeknd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY9vVfJC8GI

When you gonna upload another rap video?

Possibly when I remember to get some new batteries for my useless camera :lol:

I've been working on Look At Me Now but I can't get it perfect. My tongue doesn't like Busta :lmao:

Archived