La Toya Jackson - Starting Over (Preview)

Kim

samples? we all have these songs (well.. the 60 of us, world wide)

how about literally starting over Toya?

This album coincides with the book starting over, an album with new material is supposed to be released later this year.

Where is the promo for this album?

Allegedly this coming week starting with her book signings she'll be on some tv/radio shows like piers morgan, the today show and etc.

I'm not entirely sure whether to be excited about this book or nervous or annoyed. :unsure:

Excited because it's good to see another Jackson doing something and LaToya has her cool times. :thumbup: I love the Jacksons. Plus, I could use the abuse testimony, long story. :sigh:

Nervous because if she tells all about the secret handlers behind Michael's catalogue, won't some harm come to her or the family? :censored: I really don't want to lose another Jackson. Michael's death shook my core. :tear:

Annoyed really because am I the only one who gets a little hint of her copying Janet with True You? Not the theme idea but the book idea. :filenails: Also, it seems slightly as if she's cashing in a bit from Michael. Many fans will grab on to the hook of finding out the truth behind his death. :tear:

Idk, maybe she's legit with this. I'm gonna buy it tomorrow and hope for the best. Congrats Toya. :coffee:

Archived