Wimbledon

Kim

Yay! It's that time of year again! :yahoo:

Wimbledon holds a special place in my heart because it was the tournament that made me fall in love with tennis and Serena. :wub:

I'm so glad Serena is back to defend her title, but I'm nervous for her. -_- But her best tennis usually comes out during Grand Slams, even when she's been flopping everywhere else, so... :cheer::asham:

I love them!!! Is the US open as big as Wimbledon?

It's as big, but Wimbledon is more important imo.

:asham:

:clapping:

People always hate on their finals, but there's a reason why they've reached Grand Slam finals multiple times. :filenails:

I kinda wish they had the one final were they both were going hard and the entire match was long as hell -_-

I kinda wish they had the one final were they both were going hard and the entire match was long as hell -_-

They had a few of them at Wimbledon, but it seems like one of them is always injured so the one who isn't wins

Is it sum hot White bois? I luv it when they have on dem short shorts and be running round with tennis balls in their pockets so you can see their junk moving -_-

We are talking about tennis and you have to turn it around to you obsession with White cock lol

Me too. -_- There has never been a really epic match between them at a final. Kinda disappointing.

They had a few of them at Wimbledon, but it seems like one of them is always injured so the one who isn't wins

I questioned those injuries they so-called had when it came down to those two in the finals.

-_- I wonder how they decide who wins. :ph34r:

So pessimistic Henry lol - but it's definitely something tho think about ;-)

I just didn't believe that they were really injured when it came down to it. They probably just didn't have the heart to go full out on each other like they did with the other players.

Me too. -_- There has never been a really epic match between them at a final. Kinda disappointing.

-_- I wonder how they decide who wins. :ph34r:

Almost every single final they been in should have been epic on top of epic.

I guess they looked at whose year it was and that sister would win :lol:

I just didn't believe that they were really injured when it came down to it. They probably just didn't have the heart to go full out on each other like they did with the other players.

Almost every single final they been in should have been epic on top of epic.

I guess they looked at whose year it was and that sister would win :lol:

>_<:asham: