Wimbledon

Kim

Venus should have known better than to wear that mess.

-_-

Well Serena got this one. It's not as great as the match Venus had, but it's entertaining.

:clapping:

I went to eat breakfast and when I came back, it was already 5-0 in the third set. :asham:

Watching Sharapova vs. Peng...c'mon Sharapova :clapping: After this, both Serena (she'll be first) and Venus are playing :cheer:

Ch... :umm:

:lmao:

I think they usually wear the same outfit during an entire tournament.

I was on my phone at the time, so I couldn't laugh at Li Na -_-

She could switch up the outfit...she needs to.

NoCheer.gif @ Andy Roddick. I don't know why but I always tend to root for him.

Because he's hawt :blush:

I'm so pissed Serena's out. And I'm even more pissed at the commentators favouring Bartoli the entire time. They were really rude.

I'm sad serena is out, but I prefer Venus. Over here the commentators are pretty fair and are always complimentary about the Williams sisters.

:asham:

The shot Serena took where her racquet just clipped part of the ball, they were like, "Well, we could've done that. :rolleyes:" - and after a few of the rallies they were saying things like, "I don't know how the hell Serena pulled that off."

Assholes. <_<

Folks constantly hate on Serena. I can't wait until she's back in top shape so she can shut folks up -_-

:asham:

The shot Serena took where her racquet just clipped part of the ball, they were like, "Well, we could've done that. :rolleyes:" - and after a few of the rallies they were saying things like, "I don't know how the hell Serena pulled that off."

Ok maybe we had the same audio - but I didn't see it that they were favouring bartoli

I'm sad serena is out, but I prefer Venus. Over here the commentators are pretty fair and are always complimentary about the Williams sisters.

They're usually pretty good here too. They just had a bug up their ass about Serena for some reason. :lol:

Folks constantly hate on Serena. I can't wait until she's back in top shape so she can shut folks up -_-

Same here!