Wimbledon

Kim

You heard correct. :yep:

Serena is the perfect example of how Janhova can touch people. Just 2 years ago her career was almost over yet she turned to Janhova and Janhova said "today will be the start of better days" and Serena was healed. :tear:

• Upvote 2

Serena is the perfect example of how Janhova can touch people. Just 2 years ago her career was almost over yet she turned to Janhova and Janhova said "today will be the start of better days" and Serena was healed. :tear:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats Serena!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

It's good to be a witness. :tear:

Me Too!!!! I really want England to have their moment.

It would be a brilliant year for the Brits if he won. Adele conquering Music. Murray conquering Sport. The Queen and her jubilee. The Olympics. And maybe Kate getting pregnant too :shifty:. I pray to Janhova that She lets Britain be great this year :tear:.

Andy... :tear: That was such an emotional speech. He had me tearing up. :tear:

Federer... <_< Still don't like him. Something about him continues to irk my spirit. <_<

I know right :tear:!

Yes preach it on Fartface!