OKAY ..I'm having my FIRST TWITTER WAR ...

janetDAYZ

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny when I did a thread similar to this...dayz was one of the FIRST people saying I was just looking for attention. :rolleyes:

Like I can't be serious from time to time.... <_<

Anyway, imo, of course. Yes I think it's possible. People have so many "boxes" and "labels" for sexuality and what it means, it's unfair and limiting. IMO

Aww that's alright. At least you still have the fantasy though :wink::lol:

I stopped fantasying about it years ago -_-:lol:

Funny when I did a thread similar to this...dayz was one of the FIRST people saying I was just looking for attention. :rolleyes:

Anyway, imo, of course. Yes I think it's possible. People have so many "boxes" and "labels" for sexuality and what it means, it's unfair and limiting. IMO

You were.

You can't.

I agree.

Yours was about does bisexuality exists, period..which was ridiculous. So yeah ..attention and controversy was what you were loking for. :lol:

Yours was about does bisexuality exists, period..which was ridiculous. So yeah ..attention and controversy was what you were loking for. :lol:

It's ridiculous to you and I, but ALOT of people (including many in the gay community) don't believe bisexuality exists. Alot of people believe if you have sex with someone of the same sex (especially if it's two men) that automatically makes you gay.

It (in some ways) does relate to this topic. If you like being/prefer being penetrated by a man, you can't possibly enjoy "regular" sex with a female.

I think the topics relate...

However, to add to your topic. I think a "fem bottom" can be Bi as well. That person being more fem acting has nothing to do with their sexuality and who they may be attracted to.

It's ridiculous to you and I, but ALOT of people (including many in the gay community) don't believe bisexuality exists. Alot of people believe if you have sex with someone of the same sex (especially if it's two men) that automatically makes you gay.

It (in some ways) does relate to this topic. If you like being/prefer being penetrated by a man, you can't possibly enjoy "regular" sex with a female.

I think the topics relate...

However, to add to your topic. I think a "fem bottom" can be Bi as well. That person being more fem acting has nothing to do with their sexuality and who they may be attracted to.

Stop trying to make your topic come back...it's not happening :sigh:

:whistle:

:blink:

I see your old ass is putting my little sex life to asham....I thought it was the youngin who spouse to be trying anything and everything...In your case I can understand because your married but, still. :lmao:

The fuck?! :lmao: His wife is a fool.

I know that's rite she is a damn fool.

Y'all make my sex life look like shit :lmao:

Are there any females on here that ate a nigga's bootyhole?! Like I really want to know. :lmao:

Chile :rolleyes: .........I barely like putting my lips to a dick so wtf I look like eating some niggas ass :mellow:

But, I'm curious just like you to know if we got some female ass eaters on this board.

Chile :rolleyes: .........I barely like putting my lips to a dick so wtf I look like eating some niggas ass :mellow:

But, I'm curious just like you to know if we got some female ass eaters on this board.

I'm the same way! :lmao:

Archived