OKAY ..I'm having my FIRST TWITTER WAR ...

janetDAYZ

:o

How was it like?

It was fun for both of us. It's an empowering/dominating feeling for me to make a guy my bitch sometimes so I thoroughly enjoyed it. :excited::filenails: His asking for a repeat and still trying to reconnect speaks for his opinion :wink:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun for both of us. It's an empowering/dominating feeling for me to make a guy my bitch sometimes so I thoroughly enjoyed it. :excited::filenails: His asking for a repeat and still trying to reconnect speaks for his opinion :wink:

Wow! :lmao:

Well I've never ate one out, but I have used a strap-on with one. The ex I mentioned earlier in this thread. :whistle:

"...had to be honest."

I see the new girl is a freak. :mellow: Girl what haven't you done yet?....Your profile says your 17 so I'm assuming by the time you hit 18 your gonna be even wilder :lmao:

I'm the same way! :lmao:

Good to know we got a female on her besides me with some morals

I see the new girl is a freak. :mellow: Girl what haven't you done yet?....Your profile says your 17 so I'm assuming by the time you hit 18 your gonna be even wilder :lmao:

I've been in multiple relationships but have been intimate with only 2. Kimberly I was with 2 years, Nick I was with 1 and a half. That's an accomplishment. Don't mistake being a freak for being a ho. Age won't determine my sex life, it's what person I'm with and where I feel we are. Losing myself in tons of partners is not my ideal nor plan, but if I am in a relationship that I feel is able to support sex, which is a minimum of a year and 3 months to start, then yes, I will consider sex with them. To quote Blessed Janhova "Relax...it's just sex" :coffee:

I've been in multiple relationships but have been intimate with only 2. Kimberly I was with 2 years, Nick I was with 1 and a half. That's an accomplishment. Don't mistake being a freak for being a ho. Age won't determine my sex life, it's what person I'm with and where I feel we are. Losing myself in tons of partners is not my ideal nor plan, but if I am in a relationship that I feel is able to support sex, which is a minimum of a year and 3 months to start, then yes, I will consider sex with them. To quote Blessed Janhova "Relax...it's just sex" :coffee:

I like the newbie!! :excited::thumbup::yahoo:

:lmao:

Don't worry. Me and Henry (his real name) are always "fighting" on this forum. We are vicious to one another, but I can assure you we are joking. :P

Alright, cool :thumbup:

I just read some threads/posts and, eeesshh :mellow:

Thanks for letting me know that though :asham:

Alright, cool :thumbup:

I just read some threads/posts and, eeesshh :mellow:

Thanks for letting me know that though :asham:

I can't speak for everyone on the forum, but whenever you see me "arguing" with anyone you can be sure I'm only joking around. lol

I do the "most" in some threads, but only because I feel comfortable with the person I'm chatting with...and they've pretty much come to expect it from me. lol

Welcome to the forum! :cheers: (Since I never officially welcomed you here >_< lol)

I can't speak for everyone on the forum, but whenever you see me "arguing" with anyone you can be sure I'm only joking around. lol

I do the "most" in some threads, but only because I feel comfortable with the person I'm chatting with...and they've pretty much come to expect it from me. lol

Welcome to the forum! :cheers: (Since I never officially welcomed you here >_< lol)

Oh alright. That sounds good to me :thumbup: lol

yeah, I've seen quite a few. outside-lookin'-in, they get crazy. Looking now, it's quite hilarious :lol:

Thanks! No problem, better late than never :cheers:

Oh alright. That sounds good to me :thumbup: lol

yeah, I've seen quite a few. outside-lookin'-in, they get crazy. Looking now, it's quite hilarious :lol:

Thanks! No problem, better late than never :cheers:

I figured it would be a bit :wtf: if you didn't know that it was just jokes, so I figured I'd better explain myself. -_- lol

Watch Hendrika come in here and contradict everything I say...and tell you what a horrible person I am. :sigh:

I figured it would be a bit :wtf: if you didn't know that it was just jokes, so I figured I'd better explain myself. -_- lol

Watch Hendrika come in here and contradict everything I say...and tell you what a horrible person I am. :sigh:

That I thank you for. I very much appreciate it :blush::lol:

Well from what you say, you don't seem horrible at all :thumbup:

That I thank you for. I very much appreciate it :blush::lol:

Well from what you say, you don't seem horrible at all :thumbup:

Welcome. :blush:

Everybody here (with the exception of a few jealous souls) LOVES me. I'm actually the most beloved forum member. :blush:

Angie (the owner of the board) has asked me NUMEROUS times to allow her to change the name of the forum to "The ThatOtherFan Fan Forum" but I won't allow her to do. :blush:

.....and that's the COMPLETE truth, despite what "some" people may say. :rolleyes:

Archived