The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

One of my top 3 favorites off the album. It's one of the many tracks that have the nostalgic 90s R&B sound I love. :blush:

it does and EOM is in a way much better than E=MC2 . Even though it doesn't have the epicness that are 4 The Record and thx 4 nothing it has some BIG moments , shame about some of the titles though :lol:

That's true. -_-

My favorite is Emotions, but Daydream is my 4th or 5th favorite lol

oh , for me she'll never pass butterfly -_-

No. Tommy is now a, what do they say, a non-factor (:fart:) now.

I am currently listening to her B-sides. I reallllly love this one.

BTW, can't wait to hear more Biophilia tracks! So far I have heard Crystalline, Cosmogony, Moon, and Virus. Virus is a favorite!

*Edit*

You changed your avatar. :umm:

oh i've never heard Mariah's B-side album :o *searches* i love this track :o

ooooohhhhh isn't it marvelous *_* Virus' lyrics and melody alone kill me -_-

it does and EOM is in a way much better than E=MC2 . Even though it doesn't have the epicness that are 4 The Record and thx 4 nothing it has some BIG moments , shame about some of the titles though :lol:

oh , for me she'll never pass butterfly -_-

Yeah I used to love E=MC2 more but I think TEOM has held up better over time. Now "For The Record" blew me away; I couldn't stop playing that song and I've grown to love "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" as well! (And as amusing as it is, I'm kinda glad "Heat" didn't make E= :ph34r:)

Butterfly is my favorite lyrically though. B)

Yeah I used to love E=MC2 more but I think TEOM has held up better over time. Now "For The Record" blew me away; I couldn't stop playing that song and I've grown to love "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" as well! (And as amusing as it is, I'm kinda glad "Heat" didn't make E= :ph34r:)

oh, I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time never caught my attention, Stay In Love With You along with H.a.t.e.u used to be my all time favs, than one day i was playing the album on my ipod and For The Record came and i was like WOW *.* LOL it caught me by surprise :lol:

i've never heard heat (i think) >_<

i love it :wub:

Heat and 4Real 4Real were atrocious. -_-

oh i've never heard Mariah's B-side album :o *searches* i love this track :o

ooooohhhhh isn't it marvelous *_* Virus' lyrics and melody alone kill me -_-

*Where did my post go?*

I live for this track! I kind of understand why it didn't make the final tracklisting of Daydream since it would sound too similar with the songs in the albm. But on its own, it's one of her best R&B jams!

Have you seen Biophilia's iPad app? I am #TeamAndroid ( :rolleyes: ) but if getting an Apple app is the only way to have the app (it is) then I think I'll buy one. :mellow:

My favorite Mariah album is definitely Butterfly (it's funny, but when I first got this album, I wasn't crazy about it, but it grew on me quickly). I think after that is TEOM and Daydream (depends on my mood). I think after that, I would go with Music Box, and then Glitter (REALLY grew on me and in a lot of ways is her most creative album).

Glitter is definitely over looked. Call me crazy but I don't think the movie is that bad either.

Nah I can't ride with you on that one. The movie was all over the place -_- . If that stuck with the original direction, which was to make it more geared towards adults, it could have had potential.

*Where did my post go?*

I live for this track! I kind of understand why it didn't make the final tracklisting of Daydream since it would sound too similar with the songs in the albm. But on its own, it's one of her best R&B jams!

Have you seen Biophilia's iPad app? I am #TeamAndroid ( :rolleyes: ) but if getting an Apple app is the only way to have the app (it is) then I think I'll buy one. :mellow:

i have no clue :lol:

yes its amazing, im realy loving it *_*

:lmao: i have the app but i cannot play it on my ipod touch for some reason :tear:

My favorite Mariah album is definitely Butterfly (it's funny, but when I first got this album, I wasn't crazy about it, but it grew on me quickly). I think after that is TEOM and Daydream (depends on my mood). I think after that, I would go with Music Box, and then Glitter (REALLY grew on me and in a lot of ways is her most creative album).

YES :dance:

Glitter is actually a VERY good album, my only prob with it are all those features, it somewhat makes her look like a guest on her own album but other than that it's a great album. Certainly the experimental album of Mariah's catalogue, it somewhat has an updated 80's sound

Nah I can't ride with you on that one. The movie was all over the place -_- . If that stuck with the original direction, which was to make it more geared towards adults, it could have had potential.

I think it should've been a made for tv movie instead of released to theaters. Good thing she redeemed herself with Precious. I still haven't seen Tennessee yet :ph34r:

I just started reading the tumblr. Why in the hell is it handwritten and why is some of it on graph paper? :mellow: College ruled paper is not that expensive :mellow:

It was so weird. :lol: And I don't know why she was sharing them on the internet if they're really personal letters.

Glitter is definitely over looked. Call me crazy but I don't think the movie is that bad either.

I legitimately liked the film. ^_^ In fact, I was re-watching it on YouTube and most of the commenters did too. I say the main flaw was the rushed script. -_- I agree, it would've been better as a TV movie.

However, she stole the show in WiseGirls, and was quite good in Precious especially since people didn't realize that was her. :lol:And I too have not seen Tennessee yet. :ph34r: