The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Yeah, it's official:

under-the-mistletoe.jpg

Justin Bieber delivers an early Christmas gift to his fans. The teen sensation has revealed the tracklisting for his first Christmas album Under the Mistletoe featuring a mix of traditional standards, newly-penned holiday music, and collaborations with the biggest names in pop music.

He duets with Mariah Carey on a remake of the pop diva’s classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” marches alongside Busta Rhymes on “Drummer Boy,” joins his childhood idols Boyz II Men on “Fa La La,” and sings with his mentor Usher on “The Christmas Song.”

The lead single “Mistletoe,” produced by The Messengers, will launch worldwide on October 18, while the album arrives November 1.

Unwrap the official tracklisting below.

Under the Mistletoe Tracklisting

1. Only Thing I Ever Get for Christmas

2. Mistletoe

3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) feat. Usher

4. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

5. Fa La La feat. Boyz II Men

6. Christmas Love

7. All I Want for Christmas Is You – Duet with Mariah Carey

8. Drummer Boy feat. Busta Rhymes

9. All I Want Is You

*10. Fa La La (acapella) feat. Boyz II Men

11. Christmas Eve

12. Home This Christmas feat. The Band Perry

*13. Silent Night

*14. Pray

*15. Someday at Christmas

* Included on deluxe edition only

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/10/05/justin-bieber-unwraps-mistletoe-tracklisting-with-mariah-carey-usher-busta-rhymes/#more-99594

• 2 weeks later...

No Post-Birth Beer for Mariah Carey

Posted by Lynn on Wednesday, 19-Oct-2011, 3:46PM EDT

Mariah says that she did not drink a beer after giving birth to her twins.

After giving birth to not just one baby but two, you might excuse a new mom for wanting a drink... but singer Mariah Carey is quashing earlier reports that she had a beer after her twins Moroccan and Monroe were born last spring at a Los Angeles hospital.

The beer allegation prompted the involvement of California Child Protective Services, who, Carey said, investigated whether the babies were subject to "neglect."

"It just doesn't make any sense," Carey told Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview airing on "20/20″ Friday.

Carey said that, at the time, the newborns — who are now six months old — were being cared for in the hospital's neo-natal intensive care unit.

"The babies were in the most protective environment because it's the NICU," she said.

Carey said the beer story started with a suggestion by a nurse who brought the singer a beer, saying it would help improve lactation.

But, Carey said, "I didn't even drink the beer."

--------------

Good for her! :clapping: Loving her will power. (Didn't candyboy claim on his "The Farting" that she had a drinking problem? ... oops. :filenails:)

The AIWFCIY duet just leaked. It's the Extra Festive version with added vocals...

http://thelavalizard.com/2011/10/new-song-justin-bieber-mariah-carey-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you/

MC sounds heavenly as always ^_^, but JB ... dude. -_- My least favorite collab from her to date; he couldn't keep up.

I'll just stick to the original and So So Def remix ^_^("I said beeedtiiiiime" :P ) but at least it's for charity so I'll still buy it.