Bullshit

Xtraordinary Xternal

Stay the fuck out of my threads and stop reading my comments by all means ignore me. Nobody makes anyone enter a thread or make a comment within a thread. I made a thread to voice my opinion on an artist I didn't like because of their performances. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on anyone because when I made the threads no one on this forum came to mind unless taylor herself is signed on this forum.

People bash rihanna and other artists all the time. My friends make fun of Janet sometimes and I don't get all bent out of shape about it... Because at the end of the day I don't care what people think and just because they don't like my favorite its not a personal attack on me. If I want to start shit with someone I will just say their name and be done with it... Grow up... people should be allowed to speak their minds on here... But like I said before ignore me or block me if you don't like me because I don't want or need attention from people who don't like me for whatever reason. The people who like drama never claim they do but always be up in some shit that doesn't concern them on here.

Stay the fuck out of my threads and stop reading my comments by all means ignore me. Nobody makes anyone enter a thread or make a comment within a thread. I made a thread to voice my opinion on an artist I didn't like because of their performances. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on anyone because when I made the threads no one on this forum came to mind unless taylor herself is signed on this forum.

People bash rihanna and other artists all the time. My friends make fun of Janet sometimes and I don't get all bent out of shape about it... Because at the end of the day I don't care what people think and just because they don't like my favorite its not a personal attack on me. If I want to start shit with someone I will just say their name and be done with it... Grow up... people should be allowed to speak their minds on here... But like I said before ignore me or block me if you don't like me because I don't want or need attention from people who don't like me for whatever reason. The people who like drama never claim they do but always be up in some shit that doesn't concern them on here.

:tear:

Anger...Rage...Sass...and Flare!!!! I love it! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::blush:

Well paul I tried to but apparently they like to come to me... and then when I get nasty and cuss them the fuck out they bitch to a mod about it and then I'm the bad guy :D

Hmmm me thinks that you do tend to encourage drama lol

I'd love to meet you, tall as you are, every time you got into drama id hit you in the mouf :coffee::excited:

You would want to beat me, but eventually you would learn that I am right, and you would thank me for it :devil:

Hmmm me thinks that you do tend to encourage drama lol

I'd love to meet you, tall as you are, every time you got into drama id hit you in the mouf :coffee::excited:

You would want to beat me, but eventually you would learn that I am right, and you would thank me for it :devil:

He looks like he has a big dick. :dance::dance::dance::blush:

people tend to cry and get on their period when opinions are voiced about their favs around these parts...like they are on payroll or some shit...I say fuck em and keep the party going chile

And nobody bitched to a mod to get those threads to be locked :coffee: They locked the threads because they knew you made them at me. You can sit there and act like you just got your pussy buffed and waxed all you want but like Austin said, your threads warrant the ppl who you don't like and the mods clearly see that, which is why they locked the threads :coffee:

• Upvote 1

And nobody bitched to a mod to get those threads to be locked :coffee: They locked the threads because they knew you made them at me. You can sit there and act like you just got your pussy buffed and waxed all you want but like Austin said, your threads warrant the ppl who you don't like and the mods clearly see that, which is why they locked the threads :coffee:

whip yo hair Henruh, whip yo hair

Paul I was considering forming a Dick Inspection Panel on this forum anyway... :coffee:

There are more than a few I feel need to be inspected. Come on Paul. You'll be my partner for the inspections. :dance:

We'll start with Xternal... :coffee:

Deal :dance:

You should lead by example though :coffee:

Topics like this are unnecessary, divisive and serve no other purpose than to perpetuate drama. If there is someone you can't stand, there is an ignore feature that you are welcomed to use. This is a new forum, which means we need to bring a new attitude. The same tired antics will wear thin on everyone, including the moderating staff. I ask that BOTH sides either learn to come with a new tactic of dealing with each other, or they ignore each other; otherwise, this will not end well for both sides.

• Upvote 1