Video of Janet tearing it up in Paris!

JoeJoe

Now you're just doing it for attention. :rolleyes:

Hmm you're kinda right and kinda wrong. When I post anything for Janet I want alot of people to see the video so I post it here SOMETIMES cause this section is usually the 1st place everybody comes to. Also I do it late at night so there really ain't much attention I can get cause not many people are on lol. By the morning the mods will of have moved it.

Maybe he is just that slow :unsure:

Slow people usually do what they're told though. -_-

Hmm you're kinda right and kinda wrong. When I post anything for Janet I want alot of people to see the video so I post it here SOMETIMES cause this section is usually the 1st place everybody comes to. Also I do it late at night so there really ain't much attention I can get cause not many people are on lol. By the morning the mods will of have moved it.

If I were a mod I'd suspend you for repeated blatant disobedience. :filenails:

tumblr_l9dotzYycR1qadtw8.gif

Hot Performance. Thanks For The Vid BUT you always gotta

tumblr_l8wufvwJER1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

by being late or posting in the wrong section lmao

Why the hell can't you get the sections right?!! There's only 2 to choose from lol

Now you're just doing it for attention. :rolleyes:

Imma call you slojoe :)

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That doesn't make sense. Why would you post a thread in the wrong section for more attention when board traffic is the LOWEST? :mellow:

Slow people usually do what they're told though. -_-

If I were a mod I'd suspend you for repeated blatant disobedience. :filenails:

it's just not that serious :coffee:

That doesn't make sense. Why would you post a thread in the wrong section for more attention when board traffic is the LOWEST? :mellow:

Big FAIL! :fail: Since it's obvious you read what I said you've already seen that i've stated that the board is slow so i'm really not looking for attention.

Big FAIL! :fail: Since it's obvious you read what I said you've already seen that i've stated that the board is slow so i'm really not looking for attention.

:fail: I didn't mention anything about you looking for attention. Selective comprehension much?

Archived