The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a bitch to all the new girls. Gotta clock the tea where it needs to be clocked :coffee:

Just in case they do surf the web, they need to know where they're screwin' up :filenails::lol:

Kelly been in the game for 10+ years. You will respect her. :filenails:

I swear you were nicer when you first joined. :lmao: This place has corrupted you. :asham:

You're gonna make them flops cry. -_-

Kelly been in the game for 10+ years. You will respect her. :filenails:

I swear you were nicer when you first joined. :lmao: This place has corrupted you. :asham:

You're gonna make them flops cry. -_-

Unless she straightens up, she won't get my respect :filenails:

It kinda has. I'm worried now :asham:

I do it out of love. ^_^ I'm like that guy from Hell's Kitchen. I may be bitchy and seem mean sometimes, but you know I mean what I say for your best and from a good heart. :blush:

now you know damn well :mellow::lol:

Michelle%20Williams-JTM-027494.jpg

It looks like such a ghetto release party. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Unless she straightens up, she won't get my respect :filenails:

It kinda has. I'm worried now :asham:

I do it out of love. ^_^ I'm like that guy from Hell's Kitchen. I may be bitchy and seem mean sometimes, but you know I mean what I say for your best and from a good heart. :blush:

:umm:

You mean Chef Ramsay? :lol:

I swear you were this innocent, NICE fan just a month ago. -_-:asham: Now you throwing shade and clock teas like the rest of the mean bitches on here. :lol:

:umm:

You mean Chef Ramsay? :lol:

I swear you were this innocent, NICE fan just a month ago. -_-:asham: Now you throwing shade and clock teas like the rest of the mean bitches on here. :lol:

:coffee:

Yes! I love him! ^_^:lol:

My innocence depends on my surroundings, I'm nice at heart.:wub: Well..I had to toughen up if I was gonna be able to stay around. You guys would have ran me off if I stayed the adorable one. -_- I don't like the shade too often though, it makes me feel bad :(

:coffee:

Yes! I love him! ^_^:lol:

My innocence depends on my surroundings, I'm nice at heart.:wub: Well..I had to toughen up if I was gonna be able to stay around. You guys would have ran me off if I stayed the adorable one. -_- I don't like the shade too often though, it makes me feel bad :(

Hmmm... :umm: I think I would've liked you better as the adorable one. :filenails: Now I gotta keep my eye on you so you to make sure you don't throw me under the bus. :umm:

Kelly on X-Factor:

Kelly has joined Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh and Tulisa Contostavlos on the panel for the ITV1 show, which returns next month. She tells Vibe magazine, out on August 16: “Some people’s vocals are hard to deal with. They come in and conjure up the dead!”

:lol:

I hope she's this real when it comes to the actual show. :umm:

Hmmm... :umm: I think I would've liked you better as the adorable one. :filenails: Now I gotta keep my eye on you so you to make sure you don't throw me under the bus. :umm:

Why would I do that? :unsure: I'm not seriously this bitchy. :( Least of all to friends or in person -_-

Just playing with you. :lol:

But just know that you better not come for Barbra or Celine. :filenails: Cuz I will cut a bitch. :filenails:

Okay. I was really starting to feel bad for a while there :asham:

:lmao: Girl, I love them both. They'd be some of the last people I'd ever come for. :wub:

Okay. I was really starting to feel bad for a while there :asham:

:lmao: Girl, I love them both. They'd be some of the last people I'd ever come for. :wub:

Good. That shows this place hasn't killed your conscience. Yet. :lol:

:wub: That's what I like to hear. :wub:

Kelly on X-Factor:

Kelly has joined Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh and Tulisa Contostavlos on the panel for the ITV1 show, which returns next month. She tells Vibe magazine, out on August 16: “Some people’s vocals are hard to deal with. They come in and conjure up the dead!”

:lol:

I hope she's this real when it comes to the actual show. :umm:

the nerve :umm: Bitch you AINt alwayz on point yaself :umm:

So apparently Kelly will be getting off her flop ass and perform on Jay Leno tonight. :umm:

Kelly Rowland’s release week festivities continue. Following her reunion with her Destiny’s Child groupmates in New York, the “Motivation” singer traveled to the Left Coast to celebrate with her friends at Eden nightclub in Hollywood. Jamie Foxx, Christina Milian, Cee Lo Green, and her tourmate Chris Brown toasted the release of her new album Here I Am. Kelly will perform her hit single on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” this evening.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/07/29/kelly-rowland-parties-in-hollywood-with-chris-brown-jamie-foxx-christina-milian/

:sigh: @ her making the most appearances at ghetto flop parties feat. Christina Milian and Michelle Williams, when she couldn't make an effort to appear on shows beforehand. :sigh:

I loooooove that guitar and the energy she's giving. Idk why but i'm getting Janet vibes :excited:

Cuz she is giving off those vibes. She said in one of her recent interviews that she is inspired by janet and her motivation performance was janet inspired...tho we already knew that but at least she gave credit lol