The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

I so bad want a Destiny's Child reunion! Remember this video?! Life! Kelly, Michelle and Beyonce were so fierce in here!

BTW I think the ghetto DC one this dance competition, even though Bey and that powder dance>>>. LoL

Yea thats my fave DC/Kelly video, all 3 versions of Kelly SLAYED all 3 versions of Bey & Michelle, I did NOT know Kelly could dance that good, she REALLLY got DOWN and had the speed great too.

I was looking for this in the Commander video

Yea thats my fave DC/Kelly video, all 3 versions of Kelly SLAYED all 3 versions of Bey & Michelle, I did NOT know Kelly could dance that good, she REALLLY got DOWN and had the speed great too.

I was looking for this in the Commander video

Yesssss Kelly was serving life in that vid! I never knew how gorgeous Michelle was LOL. We all used to joke about her but as I got older I appreciated her! I def need a DC3 reunion Lol. I'm a sucker for girl groups.

Yesssss Kelly was serving life in that vid! I never knew how gorgeous Michelle was LOL. We all used to joke about her but as I got older I appreciated her! I def need a DC3 reunion Lol. I'm a sucker for girl groups.

Kelly had the mentality that she was the lead in this video lol I LOVE IT. And YES Michelle is gorgeous, I knew that from jump lol. And I think she worked that hair color great.

My biggest "UGH" with Kelly is that THAT Era she showed a confidence, attitude & fearlessness that I've NEVER seen from her to that extent with any of her solo eras (She still has it Im saying but it's never been as amped as it was at that time).

Kelly had the mentality that she was the lead in this video lol I LOVE IT. And YES Michelle is gorgeous, I knew that from jump lol. And I think she worked that hair color great.

My biggest "UGH" with Kelly is that THAT Era she showed a confidence, attitude & fearlessness that I've NEVER seen from her to that extent with any of her solo eras (She still has it Im saying but it's never been as amped as it was at that time).

Exactly! She had big hair and a big attitude to match! I remember being OBSESSED with this era. I had all the posters and the DVD's! The "Girl" vid is such a gem and how hot did Kelly look in the "Soldier" vid?!

Exactly! She had big hair and a big attitude to match! I remember being OBSESSED with this era. I had all the posters and the DVD's! The "Girl" vid is such a gem and how hot did Kelly look in the "Soldier" vid?!

I feel like with exception to Cater to you, she OWNED every video that era. Like honestly tho I was a die hard Bey stan that era (and wasn't huge on Kelly, because I didn't quite get Simply deep at that time) I was looking foraward to her next album before Bey's, like Kelly was "Ms. Kelly" more that era than the actual "Ms.Kelly" era lol. And yea I've NEVER been a fan of the Soldier song, but that video...Kelly was runnin thangs lol, she shoulda been the 1 wearing the hat lol (that opening Bey verse with the hip roll did slay tho)

I feel like with exception to Cater to you, she OWNED every video that era. Like honestly tho I was a die hard Bey stan that era (and wasn't huge on Kelly, because I didn't quite get Simply deep at that time) I was looking foraward to her next album before Bey's, like Kelly was "Ms. Kelly" more that era than the actual "Ms.Kelly" era lol. And yea I've NEVER been a fan of the Soldier song, but that video...Kelly was runnin thangs lol, she shoulda been the 1 wearing the hat lol (that opening Bey verse with the hip roll did slay tho)

DO YOU KNOW THE IMPACT THAT THAT HIP ROLL HAD ON MY LIFE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?! Lmao! I was obsessed with Kelly's Simply Deep when it came out! "Train on A Track">>>. I used to be a die hard Bey stan too, until IASF came out but 4 won me back over. I always loved me some Kelly though. She's so fab to me. I'm so happy that she's now getting the fame she deserves! She's really improved as a live performer too!

DO YOU KNOW THE IMPACT THAT THAT HIP ROLL HAD ON MY LIFE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?! Lmao! I was obsessed with Kelly's Simply Deep when it came out! "Train on A Track">>>. I used to be a die hard Bey stan too, until IASF came out but 4 won me back over. I always loved me some Kelly though. She's so fab to me. I'm so happy that she's now getting the fame she deserves! She's really improved as a live performer too!

OMG NO WAY!!! I didnt know IASF took you off her too! Thats ma story lol. Alot of friends I have that are former Bey stans/fansfell off at that time too, like it's funny that some of her stanniest stans don't like Single Ladies, but I love that song lol (not impressed by the video, & visioned better) but yea something about that I am era... lol.The "Impact" Bey moment was Bey's last outfit & dance routine in the Crazy In Love video, that was so fucking hot and huge...she hasn't topped it to me, like you KNOW Im not a fan of her dancing but she rocked that shit. (My fave videos of hers are still Crazy In Love, Green Light, & Upgrade U)

Back to Kelly, yea Can't Nobody is still 1 of ma jams lol, that USED to be the only song on Simply Deep (besides Dilema ofcourse) that I loved, it wasnt till Ms Kelly came out that I realized that Simply Deep was simply amazing. I'll never forget when Dilema 1st came out....me & my friends didn't know that was Kelly...we were like who dat? LOL and then like literally the next day we all knew it was Kelly and that song took OVER. But yea I always liked her body more than Bey (Kellys legs are SICK), and her smile like she was/is model-esque

OMG NO WAY!!! I didnt know IASF took you off her too! Thats ma story lol. Alot of friends I have that are former Bey stans/fansfell off at that time too, like it's funny that some of her stanniest stans don't like Single Ladies, but I love that song lol (not impressed by the video, & visioned better) but yea something about that I am era... lol.The "Impact" Bey moment was Bey's last outfit & dance routine in the Crazy In Love video, that was so fucking hot and huge...she hasn't topped it to me, like you KNOW Im not a fan of her dancing but she rocked that shit. (My fave videos of hers are still Crazy In Love, Green Light, & Upgrade U)

Back to Kelly, yea Can't Nobody is still 1 of ma jams lol, that USED to be the only song on Simply Deep (besides Dilema ofcourse) that I loved, it wasnt till Ms Kelly came out that I realized that Simply Deep was simply amazing. I'll never forget when Dilema 1st came out....me & my friends didn't know that was Kelly...we were like who dat? LOL and then like literally the next day we all knew it was Kelly and that song took OVER. But yea I always liked her body more than Bey (Kellys legs are SICK), and her smile like she was/is model-esque

Oh yeah, Single Ladies is a song that I occasionally jam to! It's not my favorite but I won't deny how huge that song/video was. The IASF era was just boring and annoying to me. It was like she was overexposed. I'm kind of grateful that 4 didn't do huge numbers (I won't call it a flop because it pulled impressive numbers despite not having a huge hit single) because it really humbled her fans. They used to be horrible but they are MUCH better now. If only we can do the same for Bieber fans lol. But yeah 4 definitely won me back. Those songs are amazing, esp "I Care". Plus she's an amazing performer too so I really have no reason to not like her lol.

I've always adored Kelly! I remember how big "Dilemma" was! I really wanted them to date each other lmao! Remember when she gave Nelly that lap dance at the BET Awards? HOT! And yes Kelly looks like she could be an amazing model. She has long gorgeous legs, beautiful skin and a beautiful face! I'm just so happy she's gotten really better at live performing! I think that was the only thing hindering her.

Oh yeah, Single Ladies is a song that I occasionally jam to! It's not my favorite but I won't deny how huge that song/video was. The IASF era was just boring and annoying to me. It was like she was overexposed. I'm kind of grateful that 4 didn't do huge numbers (I won't call it a flop because it pulled impressive numbers despite not having a huge hit single) because it really humbled her fans. They used to be horrible but they are MUCH better now. If only we can do the same for Bieber fans lol. But yeah 4 definitely won me back. Those songs are amazing, esp "I Care". Plus she's an amazing performer too so I really have no reason to not like her lol.

I've always adored Kelly! I remember how big "Dilemma" was! I really wanted them to date each other lmao! Remember when she gave Nelly that lap dance at the BET Awards? HOT! And yes Kelly looks like she could be an amazing model. She has long gorgeous legs, beautiful skin and a beautiful face! I'm just so happy she's gotten really better at live performing! I think that was the only thing hindering her.

Yea thats why I fell off that era like my love for her kinda imploded completely between that & 4, like it grew from me just not liking her music to not liking her as a whole just about lol. But yea 4 never had a chance with me after Run The World (sad really, like I told Bu, if Love On Top was released/leaked 1st, I would've had to take a 2nd look), but yea 4 kept me away lol, like I just didn't buy most anything about that era, i felt like she was trying toooo hard. But thats my opinion. Like I've said tho I doubt most people believe me (but I don't need them too), my doors never forever closed on her, Im waiting for a specific sound and look, and if she delivers it I will respect it, ya never know.

Yea Kelly did used to be really mediocre in terms of dancing. But she REALLY improved by the time of Destiny Fulfilled. I think with the right choreographers she could've been 1 of the dancing/performing queens of this generation......typing this right now just cant get my mind out of how much she dropped the ball on the Commander video/routine....

Yea thats why I fell off that era like my love for her kinda imploded completely between that & 4, like it grew from me just not liking her music to not liking her as a whole just about lol. But yea 4 never had a chance with me after Run The World (sad really, like I told Bu, if Love On Top was released/leaked 1st, I would've had to take a 2nd look), but yea 4 kept me away lol, like I just didn't buy most anything about that era, i felt like she was trying toooo hard. But thats my opinion. Like I've said tho I doubt most people believe me (but I don't need them too), my doors never forever closed on her, Im waiting for a specific sound and look, and if she delivers it I will respect it, ya never know.

Yea Kelly did used to be really mediocre in terms of dancing. But she REALLY improved by the time of Destiny Fulfilled. I think with the right choreographers she could've been 1 of the dancing/performing queens of this generation......typing this right now just cant get my mind out of how much she dropped the ball on the Commander video/routine....

Yeah I feel like she shouldn't have dropped RTW as the first single cause that doesn't represent the album AT ALL. Lol but yeah it seems to a lot of ppl that she just can't top DIL, just like a lot of ppl feel that MJ could never top Thriller (which is funny cause those are my two least favorite albums from both of them lol). B'Day is her best IMO. I want her next album to be more like Love on Top though. You can really tell that that's the type of music she really wants to be making.

Yeah Kelly was not the strongest dancer LOL and some of her performances esp in the Ms. Kelly era were down right embarrassing LOL but I still love her. Did you see her perform that Mariah tribute? Slayed!

Yeah I feel like she shouldn't have dropped RTW as the first single cause that doesn't represent the album AT ALL. Lol but yeah it seems to a lot of ppl that she just can't top DIL, just like a lot of ppl feel that MJ could never top Thriller (which is funny cause those are my two least favorite albums from both of them lol). B'Day is her best IMO. I want her next album to be more like Love on Top though. You can really tell that that's the type of music she really wants to be making.

Yeah Kelly was not the strongest dancer LOL and some of her performances esp in the Ms. Kelly era were down right embarrassing LOL but I still love her. Did you see her perform that Mariah tribute? Slayed!

Yea like tho I don't really respect predictability (which I mostly criticize her for), theres a way to make it work for you (like to me Britney is even more predictable when it comes to her music and makes it work). But yea I feel you on B'day, theres certain songs I like more on that album than DIL, but I more so loved the videos/era than the album itself. Yea I'd like an era of LOT type songs too, like it was catchy but also captured the best of her voice (in my opinion).

OHHH Kelly OWNED That performance of Fantasy, she did great, she let loose and did perfect

• Upvote 1

Yea like tho I don't really respect predictability (which I mostly criticize her for), theres a way to make it work for you (like to me Britney is even more predictable when it comes to her music and makes it work). But yea I feel you on B'day, theres certain songs I like more on that album than DIL, but I more so loved the videos/era than the album itself. Yea I'd like an era of LOT type songs too, like it was catchy but also captured the best of her voice (in my opinion).

OHHH Kelly OWNED That performance of Fantasy, she did great, she let loose and did perfect

It's definitely like Mariah could vocally do any better lol. In the past hell yeah but not now

QUgciBh.png

Kelly Rowland shows off her body of work on the black-and-white cover of Talk a Good Game. Rap-Up.com has your first look at the smoking-hot artwork for the singer’s fourth solo album. Kelly goes braless underneath a sheer black top, wearing only panties as she strikes a seductive pose.

The album arrives June 18 featuring contributions from Wiz Khalifa (“Gone”), Pharrell (“Feet to the Fire”), The-Dream (“Dirty Laundry”), Harmony, The Runners, and Mike WiLL Made It, who produced the lead single “Kisses Down Low.” She also reunites with fellow Destiny’s Child divas Beyoncé and Michelle Williams on the soulful “You Changed.”

Kelly will kick off the “Lights Out” tour with The-Dream on May 23 in Minneapolis.

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/05/07/album-cover-kelly-rowland-talk-a-good-game/

Love this! She looks stunning.

QUgciBh.png

Kelly Rowland shows off her body of work on the black-and-white cover of Talk a Good Game. Rap-Up.com has your first look at the smoking-hot artwork for the singer’s fourth solo album. Kelly goes braless underneath a sheer black top, wearing only panties as she strikes a seductive pose.

The album arrives June 18 featuring contributions from Wiz Khalifa (“Gone”), Pharrell (“Feet to the Fire”), The-Dream (“Dirty Laundry”), Harmony, The Runners, and Mike WiLL Made It, who produced the lead single “Kisses Down Low.” She also reunites with fellow Destiny’s Child divas Beyoncé and Michelle Williams on the soulful “You Changed.”

Kelly will kick off the “Lights Out” tour with The-Dream on May 23 in Minneapolis.

http://www.rap-up.co...lk-a-good-game/

Love this! She looks stunning.

Hot! I saw this today on facebook when she posted it. Looks like the album will have some good songs on it